TekLinks moves up in VAR500 rankings
by For the MBJ
Published: June 27,2011
JACKSON — TekLinks has been recognized by Everything Channel as a part of CRN’s 2011 VAR500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. Featuring the highest producing technology integrators and solution provider organizations in the IT channel, the VAR500 rankings consider earnings from hardware sales, software sales and managed IT services.
Birmingham, Ala.-based TekLinks placed 269th in the 17th-annual ranking.
“While many companies have struggled the past few years, we are pleased that we have been able to grow and thrive. This ranking, up considerably from our ranking last year, is validation of our positioning in the technology community,” says David Powell, vice president of managed services. “Adapting to the market and offering new managed and cloud services, in addition to our traditional VAR business, allowed us to continue to have alignment with the growing needs of our customers in those areas.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love