TekLinks moves up in VAR500 rankings
by For the MBJ
Published: June 27,2011
JACKSON — TekLinks has been recognized by Everything Channel as a part of CRN’s 2011 VAR500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. Featuring the highest producing technology integrators and solution provider organizations in the IT channel, the VAR500 rankings consider earnings from hardware sales, software sales and managed IT services.
Birmingham, Ala.-based TekLinks placed 269th in the 17th-annual ranking.
“While many companies have struggled the past few years, we are pleased that we have been able to grow and thrive. This ranking, up considerably from our ranking last year, is validation of our positioning in the technology community,” says David Powell, vice president of managed services. “Adapting to the market and offering new managed and cloud services, in addition to our traditional VAR business, allowed us to continue to have alignment with the growing needs of our customers in those areas.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation