TekLinks moves up in VAR500 rankings
by For the MBJ
Published: June 27,2011
JACKSON — TekLinks has been recognized by Everything Channel as a part of CRN’s 2011 VAR500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. Featuring the highest producing technology integrators and solution provider organizations in the IT channel, the VAR500 rankings consider earnings from hardware sales, software sales and managed IT services.
Birmingham, Ala.-based TekLinks placed 269th in the 17th-annual ranking.
“While many companies have struggled the past few years, we are pleased that we have been able to grow and thrive. This ranking, up considerably from our ranking last year, is validation of our positioning in the technology community,” says David Powell, vice president of managed services. “Adapting to the market and offering new managed and cloud services, in addition to our traditional VAR business, allowed us to continue to have alignment with the growing needs of our customers in those areas.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district