TekLinks moves up in VAR500 rankings
by For the MBJ
Published: June 27,2011
JACKSON — TekLinks has been recognized by Everything Channel as a part of CRN’s 2011 VAR500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. Featuring the highest producing technology integrators and solution provider organizations in the IT channel, the VAR500 rankings consider earnings from hardware sales, software sales and managed IT services.
Birmingham, Ala.-based TekLinks placed 269th in the 17th-annual ranking.
“While many companies have struggled the past few years, we are pleased that we have been able to grow and thrive. This ranking, up considerably from our ranking last year, is validation of our positioning in the technology community,” says David Powell, vice president of managed services. “Adapting to the market and offering new managed and cloud services, in addition to our traditional VAR business, allowed us to continue to have alignment with the growing needs of our customers in those areas.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending