TekLinks moves up in VAR500 rankings
by For the MBJ
Published: June 27,2011
JACKSON — TekLinks has been recognized by Everything Channel as a part of CRN’s 2011 VAR500 list, which ranks the top technology integrators in North America. Featuring the highest producing technology integrators and solution provider organizations in the IT channel, the VAR500 rankings consider earnings from hardware sales, software sales and managed IT services.
Birmingham, Ala.-based TekLinks placed 269th in the 17th-annual ranking.
“While many companies have struggled the past few years, we are pleased that we have been able to grow and thrive. This ranking, up considerably from our ranking last year, is validation of our positioning in the technology community,” says David Powell, vice president of managed services. “Adapting to the market and offering new managed and cloud services, in addition to our traditional VAR business, allowed us to continue to have alignment with the growing needs of our customers in those areas.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement