Cardiology Services expands into Bay Springs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 28,2011
BAY SPRINGS — Cardiology Services, a joint venture of Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology and Forrest General Hospital, recently opened Cardiology Bay Springs, a service created to provide cardiac care for Bay Springs residents.
Cardiology Bay Springs is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologists Joseph A. Proli, M.D.; Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D.; and Bassam K. Mechleb, M.D. The cardiologists are seeing patients at Family Medical Clinic, a service of Jasper General Hospital in Bay Springs.
Services available are chest X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), medication management, heart monitoring and full access to a lab for heart-related blood tests, which are available through Jasper General Hospital.
Cardiology Services also operates clinics in Collins, Magee, Picayune, Seminary, Richton, Waynesboro and Wiggins.
Source: Hattiesburg Clinic
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion