Cardiology Services expands into Bay Springs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 28,2011
BAY SPRINGS — Cardiology Services, a joint venture of Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology and Forrest General Hospital, recently opened Cardiology Bay Springs, a service created to provide cardiac care for Bay Springs residents.
Cardiology Bay Springs is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologists Joseph A. Proli, M.D.; Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D.; and Bassam K. Mechleb, M.D. The cardiologists are seeing patients at Family Medical Clinic, a service of Jasper General Hospital in Bay Springs.
Services available are chest X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), medication management, heart monitoring and full access to a lab for heart-related blood tests, which are available through Jasper General Hospital.
Cardiology Services also operates clinics in Collins, Magee, Picayune, Seminary, Richton, Waynesboro and Wiggins.
Source: Hattiesburg Clinic
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL