Cardiology Services expands into Bay Springs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 28,2011
BAY SPRINGS — Cardiology Services, a joint venture of Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology and Forrest General Hospital, recently opened Cardiology Bay Springs, a service created to provide cardiac care for Bay Springs residents.
Cardiology Bay Springs is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologists Joseph A. Proli, M.D.; Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D.; and Bassam K. Mechleb, M.D. The cardiologists are seeing patients at Family Medical Clinic, a service of Jasper General Hospital in Bay Springs.
Services available are chest X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), medication management, heart monitoring and full access to a lab for heart-related blood tests, which are available through Jasper General Hospital.
Cardiology Services also operates clinics in Collins, Magee, Picayune, Seminary, Richton, Waynesboro and Wiggins.
Source: Hattiesburg Clinic
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds