Cardiology Services expands into Bay Springs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 28,2011
BAY SPRINGS — Cardiology Services, a joint venture of Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology and Forrest General Hospital, recently opened Cardiology Bay Springs, a service created to provide cardiac care for Bay Springs residents.
Cardiology Bay Springs is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologists Joseph A. Proli, M.D.; Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D.; and Bassam K. Mechleb, M.D. The cardiologists are seeing patients at Family Medical Clinic, a service of Jasper General Hospital in Bay Springs.
Services available are chest X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), medication management, heart monitoring and full access to a lab for heart-related blood tests, which are available through Jasper General Hospital.
Cardiology Services also operates clinics in Collins, Magee, Picayune, Seminary, Richton, Waynesboro and Wiggins.
Source: Hattiesburg Clinic
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!