Cardiology Services expands into Bay Springs
by For the MBJ
Published: June 28,2011
BAY SPRINGS — Cardiology Services, a joint venture of Hattiesburg Clinic Cardiology and Forrest General Hospital, recently opened Cardiology Bay Springs, a service created to provide cardiac care for Bay Springs residents.
Cardiology Bay Springs is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic cardiologists Joseph A. Proli, M.D.; Wassim E. Mouannes, M.D.; and Bassam K. Mechleb, M.D. The cardiologists are seeing patients at Family Medical Clinic, a service of Jasper General Hospital in Bay Springs.
Services available are chest X-rays, electrocardiograms (EKGs), medication management, heart monitoring and full access to a lab for heart-related blood tests, which are available through Jasper General Hospital.
Cardiology Services also operates clinics in Collins, Magee, Picayune, Seminary, Richton, Waynesboro and Wiggins.
Source: Hattiesburg Clinic
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations