Health Department issues CONS for three projects
by For the MBJ
Published: July 1,2011
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for three projects.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital has received CON authority for the replacement of central plant equipment, including chillers, boilers and related items, on the campus of the existing hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $10,767,909.
Singing River Health System, d/b/a Ocean Springs Hospital, has received a CON for the amendment to CON #R-0751 (construction of observation unit and outpatient service improvement). The amended square footage of construction will increase from 33,715 to 49,067.
The original capital expenditure for this project is $13,879,110. The additional capital expenditure is $1,484,999, making the total revised capital expenditure for this project $15,364,109.
Cedar Lake Open MRI, LLC, in Biloxi has received CON authority for the acquisition/control of MRI equipment and offering of MRI services. Cedar Lake currently shares a CON with Compass Imaging, LLC.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi State Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department issues CONS for three projects”
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release