Health Department issues CONS for three projects
by For the MBJ
Published: July 1,2011
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for three projects.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital has received CON authority for the replacement of central plant equipment, including chillers, boilers and related items, on the campus of the existing hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $10,767,909.
Singing River Health System, d/b/a Ocean Springs Hospital, has received a CON for the amendment to CON #R-0751 (construction of observation unit and outpatient service improvement). The amended square footage of construction will increase from 33,715 to 49,067.
The original capital expenditure for this project is $13,879,110. The additional capital expenditure is $1,484,999, making the total revised capital expenditure for this project $15,364,109.
Cedar Lake Open MRI, LLC, in Biloxi has received CON authority for the acquisition/control of MRI equipment and offering of MRI services. Cedar Lake currently shares a CON with Compass Imaging, LLC.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi State Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department issues CONS for three projects”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot