Health Department issues CONS for three projects
by For the MBJ
Published: July 1,2011
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for three projects.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital has received CON authority for the replacement of central plant equipment, including chillers, boilers and related items, on the campus of the existing hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $10,767,909.
Singing River Health System, d/b/a Ocean Springs Hospital, has received a CON for the amendment to CON #R-0751 (construction of observation unit and outpatient service improvement). The amended square footage of construction will increase from 33,715 to 49,067.
The original capital expenditure for this project is $13,879,110. The additional capital expenditure is $1,484,999, making the total revised capital expenditure for this project $15,364,109.
Cedar Lake Open MRI, LLC, in Biloxi has received CON authority for the acquisition/control of MRI equipment and offering of MRI services. Cedar Lake currently shares a CON with Compass Imaging, LLC.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi State Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department issues CONS for three projects”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions