Health Department issues CONS for three projects
by For the MBJ
Published: July 1,2011
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for three projects.
Greenwood Leflore Hospital has received CON authority for the replacement of central plant equipment, including chillers, boilers and related items, on the campus of the existing hospital.
The total capital expenditure for this project is $10,767,909.
Singing River Health System, d/b/a Ocean Springs Hospital, has received a CON for the amendment to CON #R-0751 (construction of observation unit and outpatient service improvement). The amended square footage of construction will increase from 33,715 to 49,067.
The original capital expenditure for this project is $13,879,110. The additional capital expenditure is $1,484,999, making the total revised capital expenditure for this project $15,364,109.
Cedar Lake Open MRI, LLC, in Biloxi has received CON authority for the acquisition/control of MRI equipment and offering of MRI services. Cedar Lake currently shares a CON with Compass Imaging, LLC.
There is no capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi State Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Health Department issues CONS for three projects”
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State