Renovated Harlow’s reopens after storms, flood
Published: July 1,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort & Hotel has completed renovations on its 105-room hotel and it is now open to provide a true relaxation destination.
Complete room renovations were made to 53 rooms, including seven suites.
Harlow’s was temporarily closed due to flooding along the Mississippi River basin, and a February wind storm caused the hotel’s closure.
Source: Churchill Downs
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement