Renovated Harlow’s reopens after storms, flood
Published: July 1,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort & Hotel has completed renovations on its 105-room hotel and it is now open to provide a true relaxation destination.
Complete room renovations were made to 53 rooms, including seven suites.
Harlow’s was temporarily closed due to flooding along the Mississippi River basin, and a February wind storm caused the hotel’s closure.
Source: Churchill Downs
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics