Renovated Harlow’s reopens after storms, flood
Published: July 1,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort & Hotel has completed renovations on its 105-room hotel and it is now open to provide a true relaxation destination.
Complete room renovations were made to 53 rooms, including seven suites.
Harlow’s was temporarily closed due to flooding along the Mississippi River basin, and a February wind storm caused the hotel’s closure.
Source: Churchill Downs
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino