Renovated Harlow’s reopens after storms, flood
by Associated Press
Published: July 1,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort & Hotel has completed renovations on its 105-room hotel and it is now open to provide a true relaxation destination.
Complete room renovations were made to 53 rooms, including seven suites.
Harlow’s was temporarily closed due to flooding along the Mississippi River basin, and a February wind storm caused the hotel’s closure.
Source: Churchill Downs
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects