Renovated Harlow’s reopens after storms, flood
Published: July 1,2011
GREENVILLE — Harlow’s Casino Resort & Hotel has completed renovations on its 105-room hotel and it is now open to provide a true relaxation destination.
Complete room renovations were made to 53 rooms, including seven suites.
Harlow’s was temporarily closed due to flooding along the Mississippi River basin, and a February wind storm caused the hotel’s closure.
Source: Churchill Downs
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete