Ole Miss hires Ramey Agency to replace Ebel
by For the MBJ
Published: July 6,2011
OXFORD — Jim Ebel, the University of Mississippi’s chief marketing officer, is leaving at the end of June for another career opportunity, so the university has engaged the services of The Ramey Agency of Jackson in an interim consulting capacity.
The Ramey leadership team, which will be physically located in the University Brand Services Department, includes: Jack Garner, president; Kathy Potts, vice president and account manager director; and, Amy Ingram, account executive. All three are Ole Miss alumni.
Over the course of Ramey’s involvement, additional Ramey staff will be involved on an as-needed basis.
“The Ramey Agency has been brought on board to ensure the forward momentum of University Brand Services,” said UM chancellor Dan Jones. “Until a replacement CMO is determined, they will be supporting the day-to-day operation of the department, providing leadership and support to ensure uninterrupted progress of promoting the Ole Miss brand and message.”
Ramey has a long-running relationship with the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Other Ramey accounts include the Mississippi Development Authority, BankPlus and Viking Range Corp.
Source: University of Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal