Ole Miss hires Ramey Agency to replace Ebel
by For the MBJ
Published: July 6,2011
OXFORD — Jim Ebel, the University of Mississippi’s chief marketing officer, is leaving at the end of June for another career opportunity, so the university has engaged the services of The Ramey Agency of Jackson in an interim consulting capacity.
The Ramey leadership team, which will be physically located in the University Brand Services Department, includes: Jack Garner, president; Kathy Potts, vice president and account manager director; and, Amy Ingram, account executive. All three are Ole Miss alumni.
Over the course of Ramey’s involvement, additional Ramey staff will be involved on an as-needed basis.
“The Ramey Agency has been brought on board to ensure the forward momentum of University Brand Services,” said UM chancellor Dan Jones. “Until a replacement CMO is determined, they will be supporting the day-to-day operation of the department, providing leadership and support to ensure uninterrupted progress of promoting the Ole Miss brand and message.”
Ramey has a long-running relationship with the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Other Ramey accounts include the Mississippi Development Authority, BankPlus and Viking Range Corp.
Source: University of Mississippi
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways