Motley Fool Writer LouAnn Lofton Q&A
Published: July 8,2011
JACKSON- LouAnn Lofton, Motley Fool writer and author of “Warren Buffett Invests Like A Girl” joins MBJ-TV via Skype Video to talk about her book.
Part 1: Lofton talks about her personal and professional inspiration for the book as well as Warren Buffett’s reaction to the 2008 economic recession.
Part 2: Lofton outlines her book’s eight points including why women often make better market investors than men.
Part 3: Lofton shares stories of women in today’s marketplace who are embracing risk, shunning pessimism and winning big with their investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters