Motley Fool Writer LouAnn Lofton Q&A
by Stephen McDill
Published: July 8,2011
JACKSON- LouAnn Lofton, Motley Fool writer and author of “Warren Buffett Invests Like A Girl” joins MBJ-TV via Skype Video to talk about her book.
Part 1: Lofton talks about her personal and professional inspiration for the book as well as Warren Buffett’s reaction to the 2008 economic recession.
Part 2: Lofton outlines her book’s eight points including why women often make better market investors than men.
Part 3: Lofton shares stories of women in today’s marketplace who are embracing risk, shunning pessimism and winning big with their investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years