Motley Fool Writer LouAnn Lofton Q&A
by Stephen McDill
Published: July 8,2011
JACKSON- LouAnn Lofton, Motley Fool writer and author of “Warren Buffett Invests Like A Girl” joins MBJ-TV via Skype Video to talk about her book.
Part 1: Lofton talks about her personal and professional inspiration for the book as well as Warren Buffett’s reaction to the 2008 economic recession.
Part 2: Lofton outlines her book’s eight points including why women often make better market investors than men.
Part 3: Lofton shares stories of women in today’s marketplace who are embracing risk, shunning pessimism and winning big with their investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State