Motley Fool Writer LouAnn Lofton Q&A
Published: July 8,2011
JACKSON- LouAnn Lofton, Motley Fool writer and author of “Warren Buffett Invests Like A Girl” joins MBJ-TV via Skype Video to talk about her book.
Part 1: Lofton talks about her personal and professional inspiration for the book as well as Warren Buffett’s reaction to the 2008 economic recession.
Part 2: Lofton outlines her book’s eight points including why women often make better market investors than men.
Part 3: Lofton shares stories of women in today’s marketplace who are embracing risk, shunning pessimism and winning big with their investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015