Motley Fool Writer LouAnn Lofton Q&A
Published: July 8,2011
JACKSON- LouAnn Lofton, Motley Fool writer and author of “Warren Buffett Invests Like A Girl” joins MBJ-TV via Skype Video to talk about her book.
Part 1: Lofton talks about her personal and professional inspiration for the book as well as Warren Buffett’s reaction to the 2008 economic recession.
Part 2: Lofton outlines her book’s eight points including why women often make better market investors than men.
Part 3: Lofton shares stories of women in today’s marketplace who are embracing risk, shunning pessimism and winning big with their investments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life