Ginn practicing at Center
Brandi R. Ginn, F.N.P., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner. Ginn obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing, and completed her training as a family nurse practitioner at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Ginn is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap