Ginn practicing at Center
Brandi R. Ginn, F.N.P., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner. Ginn obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing, and completed her training as a family nurse practitioner at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Ginn is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal