Ginn practicing at Center
Brandi R. Ginn, F.N.P., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner. Ginn obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing, and completed her training as a family nurse practitioner at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Ginn is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations