Ginn practicing at Center
Brandi R. Ginn, F.N.P., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner. Ginn obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing, and completed her training as a family nurse practitioner at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Ginn is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects