Ginn practicing at Center
Brandi R. Ginn, F.N.P., has joined Hattiesburg Clinic Spine Center as a neurosurgery nurse practitioner. Ginn obtained a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She earned a master of science in nursing, and completed her training as a family nurse practitioner at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Ginn is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions