Olive branch approach replaces boxing gloves
by Clay Chandler
Published: July 10,2011
Skeleton crews from the city councils of Biloxi and Gulfport have met in the first of what they hope is a series of meetings designed to resolve a longstanding dispute over which city has the right to annex property in the vicinity of Highway 605.
The property ostensibly will be the site of a residential development, and was set to be taken in by Gulfport until a Harrison County chancellor on June 22 threw out the city’s…
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip