Rawls comes to Regions
Regions Bank has named Dwight W. Rawls branch manager for the bank’s Grants Ferry branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Rawls joins Regions from Trustmark Bank and brings 23 years of banking experience to the position. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has served as the past president of the Jackson chapter of the Urban Financial Services Coalition and as a United Way volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rawls comes to Regions”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy