Rawls comes to Regions
Regions Bank has named Dwight W. Rawls branch manager for the bank’s Grants Ferry branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Rawls joins Regions from Trustmark Bank and brings 23 years of banking experience to the position. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has served as the past president of the Jackson chapter of the Urban Financial Services Coalition and as a United Way volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rawls comes to Regions”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist