Rawls comes to Regions
Regions Bank has named Dwight W. Rawls branch manager for the bank’s Grants Ferry branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Rawls joins Regions from Trustmark Bank and brings 23 years of banking experience to the position. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has served as the past president of the Jackson chapter of the Urban Financial Services Coalition and as a United Way volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rawls comes to Regions”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015