Rawls comes to Regions
Regions Bank has named Dwight W. Rawls branch manager for the bank’s Grants Ferry branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Rawls joins Regions from Trustmark Bank and brings 23 years of banking experience to the position. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has served as the past president of the Jackson chapter of the Urban Financial Services Coalition and as a United Way volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rawls comes to Regions”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)