Rawls comes to Regions
Regions Bank has named Dwight W. Rawls branch manager for the bank’s Grants Ferry branch in Flowood. He will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with consumer and small business clientele throughout the region.
Rawls joins Regions from Trustmark Bank and brings 23 years of banking experience to the position. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Banking and the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He has served as the past president of the Jackson chapter of the Urban Financial Services Coalition and as a United Way volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Rawls comes to Regions”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field