Sysco promotes two
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Brian N. Carlew has been appointed executive vice president Sysco Jackson, LLC. Carlew joined Sysco Jackson in 1988 as a marketing associate. He progressed through a number of sales management positions before advancing to regional sales manager in 1999. He was promoted to senior director of business resources in 2004 and then to vice president of sales support in 2005. He was named vice president of sales in 2007.
Carlew and his wife, Cheryl, have three sons and make their home in Madison.
In a separate item, William Kristen “Kris” Cole has been named vice president of sales. Cole has held a variety of sales positions with Sysco Jackson since joining the company in 1996. He began his career as a marketing associate trainee in the Natchez sales area and quickly advanced that same year to marketing associate. Cole then progressed in 2000 to district sales manager of the Natchez sales district. In 2005, he was promoted to director of business review and relocated to Jackson. He was then named senior director of territory sales in July 2008.
Cole is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He and his wife, Racheal, have three children ‚ Bailey, Riley and Clare – and make their home in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters