Sysco promotes two
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Brian N. Carlew has been appointed executive vice president Sysco Jackson, LLC. Carlew joined Sysco Jackson in 1988 as a marketing associate. He progressed through a number of sales management positions before advancing to regional sales manager in 1999. He was promoted to senior director of business resources in 2004 and then to vice president of sales support in 2005. He was named vice president of sales in 2007.
Carlew and his wife, Cheryl, have three sons and make their home in Madison.
In a separate item, William Kristen “Kris” Cole has been named vice president of sales. Cole has held a variety of sales positions with Sysco Jackson since joining the company in 1996. He began his career as a marketing associate trainee in the Natchez sales area and quickly advanced that same year to marketing associate. Cole then progressed in 2000 to district sales manager of the Natchez sales district. In 2005, he was promoted to director of business review and relocated to Jackson. He was then named senior director of territory sales in July 2008.
Cole is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He and his wife, Racheal, have three children ‚ Bailey, Riley and Clare – and make their home in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program