Sysco promotes two
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Brian N. Carlew has been appointed executive vice president Sysco Jackson, LLC. Carlew joined Sysco Jackson in 1988 as a marketing associate. He progressed through a number of sales management positions before advancing to regional sales manager in 1999. He was promoted to senior director of business resources in 2004 and then to vice president of sales support in 2005. He was named vice president of sales in 2007.
Carlew and his wife, Cheryl, have three sons and make their home in Madison.
In a separate item, William Kristen “Kris” Cole has been named vice president of sales. Cole has held a variety of sales positions with Sysco Jackson since joining the company in 1996. He began his career as a marketing associate trainee in the Natchez sales area and quickly advanced that same year to marketing associate. Cole then progressed in 2000 to district sales manager of the Natchez sales district. In 2005, he was promoted to director of business review and relocated to Jackson. He was then named senior director of territory sales in July 2008.
Cole is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. He and his wife, Racheal, have three children ‚ Bailey, Riley and Clare – and make their home in Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability