Tucker named chief nurse
Laura Tucker, MSN, of Montgomery County, was recently appointed chief nurse for the Delta/Hills Public Health District III. The nine-county Delta/Hills Public Health District includes Attala, Bolivar, Carroll, Holmes, Humphreys, Leflore, Montgomery, Sunflower and Washington counties.
Tucker received an associate’s degree from Holmes Community College in 1988, a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2005 and a master’s degree from UMMC in 2007.
Tucker has 21 years’ experience at MSDH, including work as a clinical nurse, county coordinating nurse and maternal/child health family planning coordinator.
Tucker also volunteers with the Montgomery County Diabetes Coalition, Place Matters and the Mississippi Nurses Association, District 32.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015