Woodrick named examiner
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Dr. Rebecca Woodrick, director of equal opportunity and affirmative action at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been appointed by the Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to the 2011 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
The award, created by public law in 1987, is the highest level of national recognition for performance excellence that a U.S. organization can receive.
As an Examiner, Woodrick is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the award.
Woodrick earned her bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College; a master’s from Oregon State and doctorate from Southern Miss. She came to Southern Miss in July 2000 as the university’s first full-time AA/EEO officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget