Woodrick named examiner
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Dr. Rebecca Woodrick, director of equal opportunity and affirmative action at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been appointed by the Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to the 2011 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
The award, created by public law in 1987, is the highest level of national recognition for performance excellence that a U.S. organization can receive.
As an Examiner, Woodrick is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the award.
Woodrick earned her bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College; a master’s from Oregon State and doctorate from Southern Miss. She came to Southern Miss in July 2000 as the university’s first full-time AA/EEO officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district