Woodrick named examiner
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 10,2011
Dr. Rebecca Woodrick, director of equal opportunity and affirmative action at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been appointed by the Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to the 2011 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
The award, created by public law in 1987, is the highest level of national recognition for performance excellence that a U.S. organization can receive.
As an Examiner, Woodrick is responsible for reviewing and evaluating applications submitted for the award.
Woodrick earned her bachelor’s degree from Millsaps College; a master’s from Oregon State and doctorate from Southern Miss. She came to Southern Miss in July 2000 as the university’s first full-time AA/EEO officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office