Canton is Open for Movie Business
Published: July 11,2011
CANTON- The film industry is no stranger to Mississippi with its list of popular movies from “A Time to Kill” and “My Dog Skip” to “Oh, Brother Where Art Thou” and “The Help.” Hollywood is looking forward to Mississippi’s new tax incentives and studio facility. Mississippians in turn are hoping the Magnolia State will follow Louisiana and Georgia in becoming Tinseltown’s prime location for lights, cameras, and bottom lines.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot