Bomgar rolls out newest version of software
JACKSON — Bomgar has released Bomgar 11.1, the latest version of its remote support solution.
With new capabilities designed to increase technician productivity and extend support to and from mobile devices, Bomgar 11.1 enables IT organizations to deliver support to nearly any system or device. It also optimizes IT operations and management with new analytics, and streamlines integrations with Help Desk and CRM solutions.
Bomgar 11.1 provides new compliance features and safeguards, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar rolls out newest version of software”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign