Bomgar rolls out newest version of software
JACKSON — Bomgar has released Bomgar 11.1, the latest version of its remote support solution.
With new capabilities designed to increase technician productivity and extend support to and from mobile devices, Bomgar 11.1 enables IT organizations to deliver support to nearly any system or device. It also optimizes IT operations and management with new analytics, and streamlines integrations with Help Desk and CRM solutions.
Bomgar 11.1 provides new compliance features and safeguards, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar rolls out newest version of software”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators