Bomgar rolls out newest version of software
JACKSON — Bomgar has released Bomgar 11.1, the latest version of its remote support solution.
With new capabilities designed to increase technician productivity and extend support to and from mobile devices, Bomgar 11.1 enables IT organizations to deliver support to nearly any system or device. It also optimizes IT operations and management with new analytics, and streamlines integrations with Help Desk and CRM solutions.
Bomgar 11.1 provides new compliance features and safeguards, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar rolls out newest version of software”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity