Bomgar rolls out newest version of software
JACKSON — Bomgar has released Bomgar 11.1, the latest version of its remote support solution.
With new capabilities designed to increase technician productivity and extend support to and from mobile devices, Bomgar 11.1 enables IT organizations to deliver support to nearly any system or device. It also optimizes IT operations and management with new analytics, and streamlines integrations with Help Desk and CRM solutions.
Bomgar 11.1 provides new compliance features and safeguards, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar rolls out newest version of software”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015