Bomgar rolls out newest version of software
JACKSON — Bomgar has released Bomgar 11.1, the latest version of its remote support solution.
With new capabilities designed to increase technician productivity and extend support to and from mobile devices, Bomgar 11.1 enables IT organizations to deliver support to nearly any system or device. It also optimizes IT operations and management with new analytics, and streamlines integrations with Help Desk and CRM solutions.
Bomgar 11.1 provides new compliance features and safeguards, as well.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bomgar rolls out newest version of software”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software