Hood: “Feinberg is BP”
Published: July 13,2011
JACKSON- Miss. Attorney General Jim Hood announces his office has filed a petition with the Court to force the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) and its administrator, Ken Feinberg to obey a previous subpoena regarding certain documents relevant to an investigation of the 2010 BP oil spill claims process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building