Hood: “Feinberg is BP”
Published: July 13,2011
JACKSON- Miss. Attorney General Jim Hood announces his office has filed a petition with the Court to force the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) and its administrator, Ken Feinberg to obey a previous subpoena regarding certain documents relevant to an investigation of the 2010 BP oil spill claims process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well