Hood: “Feinberg is BP”
by Stephen McDill
Published: July 13,2011
JACKSON- Miss. Attorney General Jim Hood announces his office has filed a petition with the Court to force the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) and its administrator, Ken Feinberg to obey a previous subpoena regarding certain documents relevant to an investigation of the 2010 BP oil spill claims process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil