Hood: “Feinberg is BP”
Published: July 13,2011
JACKSON- Miss. Attorney General Jim Hood announces his office has filed a petition with the Court to force the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF) and its administrator, Ken Feinberg to obey a previous subpoena regarding certain documents relevant to an investigation of the 2010 BP oil spill claims process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game