Net Lease Developers buys Office Depot location
PASCAGOULA — The Office Depot located in Chicot Crossing Plaza in Pascagoula was recently purchased by Biloxi- based Net Lease Developers for an undisclosed amount.
The transaction for the 20,100-square-foot Pascagoula location closed June 29, and was financed by Hancock Bank.
The buyer was represented by Gerry Robbins of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, Mobile, Ala., and the seller was represented by Dan Littauer, with C – III Asset Management as special servicer.
“This property is an excellent fit for us. We like the City of Pascagoula and the direction it is going and we really like Office Depot as a company and as a tenant,” said Net Lease Developers’ acquisitions director Doug Molyneaux.
Together with its affiliate, COMVEST Properties, LLC, Net Lease Developers is an active developer of shopping centers and single tenant net leased properties throughout the South.
Source: COMVEST Properties, LLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios