Net Lease Developers buys Office Depot location
PASCAGOULA — The Office Depot located in Chicot Crossing Plaza in Pascagoula was recently purchased by Biloxi- based Net Lease Developers for an undisclosed amount.
The transaction for the 20,100-square-foot Pascagoula location closed June 29, and was financed by Hancock Bank.
The buyer was represented by Gerry Robbins of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, Mobile, Ala., and the seller was represented by Dan Littauer, with C – III Asset Management as special servicer.
“This property is an excellent fit for us. We like the City of Pascagoula and the direction it is going and we really like Office Depot as a company and as a tenant,” said Net Lease Developers’ acquisitions director Doug Molyneaux.
Together with its affiliate, COMVEST Properties, LLC, Net Lease Developers is an active developer of shopping centers and single tenant net leased properties throughout the South.
Source: COMVEST Properties, LLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up