Net Lease Developers buys Office Depot location
PASCAGOULA — The Office Depot located in Chicot Crossing Plaza in Pascagoula was recently purchased by Biloxi- based Net Lease Developers for an undisclosed amount.
The transaction for the 20,100-square-foot Pascagoula location closed June 29, and was financed by Hancock Bank.
The buyer was represented by Gerry Robbins of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, Mobile, Ala., and the seller was represented by Dan Littauer, with C – III Asset Management as special servicer.
“This property is an excellent fit for us. We like the City of Pascagoula and the direction it is going and we really like Office Depot as a company and as a tenant,” said Net Lease Developers’ acquisitions director Doug Molyneaux.
Together with its affiliate, COMVEST Properties, LLC, Net Lease Developers is an active developer of shopping centers and single tenant net leased properties throughout the South.
Source: COMVEST Properties, LLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force