Net Lease Developers buys Office Depot location
PASCAGOULA — The Office Depot located in Chicot Crossing Plaza in Pascagoula was recently purchased by Biloxi- based Net Lease Developers for an undisclosed amount.
The transaction for the 20,100-square-foot Pascagoula location closed June 29, and was financed by Hancock Bank.
The buyer was represented by Gerry Robbins of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, Mobile, Ala., and the seller was represented by Dan Littauer, with C – III Asset Management as special servicer.
“This property is an excellent fit for us. We like the City of Pascagoula and the direction it is going and we really like Office Depot as a company and as a tenant,” said Net Lease Developers’ acquisitions director Doug Molyneaux.
Together with its affiliate, COMVEST Properties, LLC, Net Lease Developers is an active developer of shopping centers and single tenant net leased properties throughout the South.
Source: COMVEST Properties, LLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters