Net Lease Developers buys Office Depot location
PASCAGOULA — The Office Depot located in Chicot Crossing Plaza in Pascagoula was recently purchased by Biloxi- based Net Lease Developers for an undisclosed amount.
The transaction for the 20,100-square-foot Pascagoula location closed June 29, and was financed by Hancock Bank.
The buyer was represented by Gerry Robbins of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, Mobile, Ala., and the seller was represented by Dan Littauer, with C – III Asset Management as special servicer.
“This property is an excellent fit for us. We like the City of Pascagoula and the direction it is going and we really like Office Depot as a company and as a tenant,” said Net Lease Developers’ acquisitions director Doug Molyneaux.
Together with its affiliate, COMVEST Properties, LLC, Net Lease Developers is an active developer of shopping centers and single tenant net leased properties throughout the South.
Source: COMVEST Properties, LLC
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'