U.S. 98 improvement project underway in Hub City
Published: July 14,2011
HATTIESBURG — A $2.8-million project to improve an interchange along U.S. Highway 98 in Hattiesburg is getting started.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation said the Lamar County project is being handled by Warren Paving Inc. of Hattiesburg.
The work includes modifications to the traffic signal system and roadway resurfacing as well as the addition of a lane to the southbound exit ramp off of Interstate 59.
Some night work will be required during construction, officials said. The project is scheduled for completion next summer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter