BankPlus promotes two
Carla Gable was recently promoted to bank officer in BankPlus’ downtown Meridian office. Gable has over 18 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years. At BankPlus, Gable is a mortgage loan originator for both the Meridian area and the BankPlus Mortgage Center.
A native of Meridian, Gable is a graduate of Meridian Community College. In the community, Gable serves on the Meridian Board of Realtors and has served as an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. She is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the Diabetes Foundation, Meridian Main Street Association and Teach Children to Save Day.
Gable and her husband, Mark, have two children.
In a separate item, Shonda Campbell was recently promoted to vice president of the BankPlus’ Newton office. Campbell has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry and has been with BankPlus for over five years.
A native of Newton County, Campbell attended East Central Community College. In the community, Campbell serves on the board of the Newton Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Newton Rotary Club.
Campbell and her husband, Billy, have two children, Joshua and John, and reside in Chunky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability