BankPlus promotes two
Carla Gable was recently promoted to bank officer in BankPlus’ downtown Meridian office. Gable has over 18 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years. At BankPlus, Gable is a mortgage loan originator for both the Meridian area and the BankPlus Mortgage Center.
A native of Meridian, Gable is a graduate of Meridian Community College. In the community, Gable serves on the Meridian Board of Realtors and has served as an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. She is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the Diabetes Foundation, Meridian Main Street Association and Teach Children to Save Day.
Gable and her husband, Mark, have two children.
In a separate item, Shonda Campbell was recently promoted to vice president of the BankPlus’ Newton office. Campbell has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry and has been with BankPlus for over five years.
A native of Newton County, Campbell attended East Central Community College. In the community, Campbell serves on the board of the Newton Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Newton Rotary Club.
Campbell and her husband, Billy, have two children, Joshua and John, and reside in Chunky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain