BankPlus promotes two
Carla Gable was recently promoted to bank officer in BankPlus’ downtown Meridian office. Gable has over 18 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years. At BankPlus, Gable is a mortgage loan originator for both the Meridian area and the BankPlus Mortgage Center.
A native of Meridian, Gable is a graduate of Meridian Community College. In the community, Gable serves on the Meridian Board of Realtors and has served as an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. She is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the Diabetes Foundation, Meridian Main Street Association and Teach Children to Save Day.
Gable and her husband, Mark, have two children.
In a separate item, Shonda Campbell was recently promoted to vice president of the BankPlus’ Newton office. Campbell has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry and has been with BankPlus for over five years.
A native of Newton County, Campbell attended East Central Community College. In the community, Campbell serves on the board of the Newton Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Newton Rotary Club.
Campbell and her husband, Billy, have two children, Joshua and John, and reside in Chunky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option