BankPlus promotes two
Carla Gable was recently promoted to bank officer in BankPlus’ downtown Meridian office. Gable has over 18 years of experience in the banking industry and has been with BankPlus for over 10 years. At BankPlus, Gable is a mortgage loan originator for both the Meridian area and the BankPlus Mortgage Center.
A native of Meridian, Gable is a graduate of Meridian Community College. In the community, Gable serves on the Meridian Board of Realtors and has served as an ambassador for the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation. She is actively involved with Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, the Diabetes Foundation, Meridian Main Street Association and Teach Children to Save Day.
Gable and her husband, Mark, have two children.
In a separate item, Shonda Campbell was recently promoted to vice president of the BankPlus’ Newton office. Campbell has over 15 years of experience in the finance industry and has been with BankPlus for over five years.
A native of Newton County, Campbell attended East Central Community College. In the community, Campbell serves on the board of the Newton Chamber of Commerce and is a member of the Newton Rotary Club.
Campbell and her husband, Billy, have two children, Joshua and John, and reside in Chunky.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP