DuBois, Deen earn certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Cassi DuBois and Bridgett Deen have received the Certified Personnel Consultant designation from the National Association of Personnel Services. They are recruiters at Capitol Staffing and join only six active CPCs in the State of Mississippi.
DuBois, a native of Brandon, received her bachelor’s degree in applied sciences from the University of Mississippi. She previously worked in sales and retail management.
Deen, a native of Jackson, was promoted from staff assistant to recruiter and presently attends Belhaven University Aspire Program, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration. She previously worked in retail.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up