Mascagni named analyst
Collin M. Mascagni, CPA, has joined Mascagni Wealth Management as financial analyst for the firm. Mascagni joins the Mascagni Wealth Management team with almost 10 years of experience in providing financial and accounting services for major corporations.
A resident of Clinton, Mascagni graduated summa cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor of science in business administration/accounting. He also received a masters of accountancy from the University of Alabama.
Mascagni was most recently a financial analyst for Ergon Inc. and is a former senior auditor for KPMG, LLP. He also served as a tax clerk for the Hinds County Tax Collector.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014