Mascagni named analyst
Collin M. Mascagni, CPA, has joined Mascagni Wealth Management as financial analyst for the firm. Mascagni joins the Mascagni Wealth Management team with almost 10 years of experience in providing financial and accounting services for major corporations.
A resident of Clinton, Mascagni graduated summa cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor of science in business administration/accounting. He also received a masters of accountancy from the University of Alabama.
Mascagni was most recently a financial analyst for Ergon Inc. and is a former senior auditor for KPMG, LLP. He also served as a tax clerk for the Hinds County Tax Collector.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal