Mascagni named analyst
Collin M. Mascagni, CPA, has joined Mascagni Wealth Management as financial analyst for the firm. Mascagni joins the Mascagni Wealth Management team with almost 10 years of experience in providing financial and accounting services for major corporations.
A resident of Clinton, Mascagni graduated summa cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor of science in business administration/accounting. He also received a masters of accountancy from the University of Alabama.
Mascagni was most recently a financial analyst for Ergon Inc. and is a former senior auditor for KPMG, LLP. He also served as a tax clerk for the Hinds County Tax Collector.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter