Mascagni named analyst
Collin M. Mascagni, CPA, has joined Mascagni Wealth Management as financial analyst for the firm. Mascagni joins the Mascagni Wealth Management team with almost 10 years of experience in providing financial and accounting services for major corporations.
A resident of Clinton, Mascagni graduated summa cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor of science in business administration/accounting. He also received a masters of accountancy from the University of Alabama.
Mascagni was most recently a financial analyst for Ergon Inc. and is a former senior auditor for KPMG, LLP. He also served as a tax clerk for the Hinds County Tax Collector.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- The leadership styles of President Obama