Mascagni named analyst
Collin M. Mascagni, CPA, has joined Mascagni Wealth Management as financial analyst for the firm. Mascagni joins the Mascagni Wealth Management team with almost 10 years of experience in providing financial and accounting services for major corporations.
A resident of Clinton, Mascagni graduated summa cum laude from Liberty University with a bachelor of science in business administration/accounting. He also received a masters of accountancy from the University of Alabama.
Mascagni was most recently a financial analyst for Ergon Inc. and is a former senior auditor for KPMG, LLP. He also served as a tax clerk for the Hinds County Tax Collector.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren