Mckay named CNO
Phebe Mckay, RN, BSN, has joined the administrative team at Wesley Medical Center as chief nursing officer. Mckay comes to Hattiesburg from Medical Hospital of South Dallas, where she served as CEO and chief nursing officer. She has nearly 25 years of clinical experience and has worked in administrative roles for more than 20 years.
Mckay was drawn to the nursing profession early in life when, during a brief hospital stay as a child, she was impressed with the nursing staff that cared for her. After earning her RN certification at Pensacola Junior College and bachelor of science in nursing at the University of West Florida, Mckay began her career in her home state of Florida. She has since worked in Kentucky, Missouri and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs