Mckay named CNO
Phebe Mckay, RN, BSN, has joined the administrative team at Wesley Medical Center as chief nursing officer. Mckay comes to Hattiesburg from Medical Hospital of South Dallas, where she served as CEO and chief nursing officer. She has nearly 25 years of clinical experience and has worked in administrative roles for more than 20 years.
Mckay was drawn to the nursing profession early in life when, during a brief hospital stay as a child, she was impressed with the nursing staff that cared for her. After earning her RN certification at Pensacola Junior College and bachelor of science in nursing at the University of West Florida, Mckay began her career in her home state of Florida. She has since worked in Kentucky, Missouri and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy