Mckay named CNO
Phebe Mckay, RN, BSN, has joined the administrative team at Wesley Medical Center as chief nursing officer. Mckay comes to Hattiesburg from Medical Hospital of South Dallas, where she served as CEO and chief nursing officer. She has nearly 25 years of clinical experience and has worked in administrative roles for more than 20 years.
Mckay was drawn to the nursing profession early in life when, during a brief hospital stay as a child, she was impressed with the nursing staff that cared for her. After earning her RN certification at Pensacola Junior College and bachelor of science in nursing at the University of West Florida, Mckay began her career in her home state of Florida. She has since worked in Kentucky, Missouri and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren