Mckay named CNO
Phebe Mckay, RN, BSN, has joined the administrative team at Wesley Medical Center as chief nursing officer. Mckay comes to Hattiesburg from Medical Hospital of South Dallas, where she served as CEO and chief nursing officer. She has nearly 25 years of clinical experience and has worked in administrative roles for more than 20 years.
Mckay was drawn to the nursing profession early in life when, during a brief hospital stay as a child, she was impressed with the nursing staff that cared for her. After earning her RN certification at Pensacola Junior College and bachelor of science in nursing at the University of West Florida, Mckay began her career in her home state of Florida. She has since worked in Kentucky, Missouri and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete