Mckay named CNO
Phebe Mckay, RN, BSN, has joined the administrative team at Wesley Medical Center as chief nursing officer. Mckay comes to Hattiesburg from Medical Hospital of South Dallas, where she served as CEO and chief nursing officer. She has nearly 25 years of clinical experience and has worked in administrative roles for more than 20 years.
Mckay was drawn to the nursing profession early in life when, during a brief hospital stay as a child, she was impressed with the nursing staff that cared for her. After earning her RN certification at Pensacola Junior College and bachelor of science in nursing at the University of West Florida, Mckay began her career in her home state of Florida. She has since worked in Kentucky, Missouri and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma