Pittman receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Amy Pittman, a fuel and analysis engineer at Entergy’s national nuclear headquarters in Jackson, received the North American Young Generation in Nuclear Excellence Award for 2011 during the organization’s annual meeting.
Entergy’s NA-YGN chapter at Echelon in Jackson also was honored with the 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for outstanding efforts related to the growth of members through social, community service, and professional growth activities. This award salutes chapters for overall excellence in supporting the NA-YGN mission through serving the industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program