Pittman receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Amy Pittman, a fuel and analysis engineer at Entergy’s national nuclear headquarters in Jackson, received the North American Young Generation in Nuclear Excellence Award for 2011 during the organization’s annual meeting.
Entergy’s NA-YGN chapter at Echelon in Jackson also was honored with the 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for outstanding efforts related to the growth of members through social, community service, and professional growth activities. This award salutes chapters for overall excellence in supporting the NA-YGN mission through serving the industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics