Pittman receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Amy Pittman, a fuel and analysis engineer at Entergy’s national nuclear headquarters in Jackson, received the North American Young Generation in Nuclear Excellence Award for 2011 during the organization’s annual meeting.
Entergy’s NA-YGN chapter at Echelon in Jackson also was honored with the 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for outstanding efforts related to the growth of members through social, community service, and professional growth activities. This award salutes chapters for overall excellence in supporting the NA-YGN mission through serving the industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals