Pittman receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Amy Pittman, a fuel and analysis engineer at Entergy’s national nuclear headquarters in Jackson, received the North American Young Generation in Nuclear Excellence Award for 2011 during the organization’s annual meeting.
Entergy’s NA-YGN chapter at Echelon in Jackson also was honored with the 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for outstanding efforts related to the growth of members through social, community service, and professional growth activities. This award salutes chapters for overall excellence in supporting the NA-YGN mission through serving the industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities