Pittman receives honor
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Amy Pittman, a fuel and analysis engineer at Entergy’s national nuclear headquarters in Jackson, received the North American Young Generation in Nuclear Excellence Award for 2011 during the organization’s annual meeting.
Entergy’s NA-YGN chapter at Echelon in Jackson also was honored with the 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for outstanding efforts related to the growth of members through social, community service, and professional growth activities. This award salutes chapters for overall excellence in supporting the NA-YGN mission through serving the industry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training