Singletary shares with Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Lynn Singletary, an associate professor of biology at William Carey University’s Tradition Campus in Biloxi, was recently selected to participate in the 17th Annual Advanced Technology Environmental and Energy Center (ATEEC) Fellows Institute funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
As a resident of Gulfport, Singletary had the opportunity to share with the other ATEEC Fellows her firsthand experiences with the BP oil spill.
In addition to teaching biology at WCU, Singletary is also working on her Ph.D. in biology education at the University of Southern Mississippi, and is in the process of developing a new environmental biology course at WCU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41