Singletary shares with Fellows
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
Lynn Singletary, an associate professor of biology at William Carey University’s Tradition Campus in Biloxi, was recently selected to participate in the 17th Annual Advanced Technology Environmental and Energy Center (ATEEC) Fellows Institute funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
As a resident of Gulfport, Singletary had the opportunity to share with the other ATEEC Fellows her firsthand experiences with the BP oil spill.
In addition to teaching biology at WCU, Singletary is also working on her Ph.D. in biology education at the University of Southern Mississippi, and is in the process of developing a new environmental biology course at WCU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss