USM alums named best team
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
University of Southern Mississippi alums Kimberly Schramm and Tanya Powell were recognized recently as the Physical Therapy/Physical Therapist Assistant Team of the Year by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Schramm and Powell have worked together for six year at Petal Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
Schramm got her bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Southern Miss in 1993. She earned her master’s degree in physical therapy from Texas Women’s University in 1996 and collected her doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2007.
Powell received a bachelor’s degree in kinesiotherapy in 2000 before receiving her physical therapy assistant degree from Pearl River Community College in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force