USM alums named best team
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
University of Southern Mississippi alums Kimberly Schramm and Tanya Powell were recognized recently as the Physical Therapy/Physical Therapist Assistant Team of the Year by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Schramm and Powell have worked together for six year at Petal Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
Schramm got her bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Southern Miss in 1993. She earned her master’s degree in physical therapy from Texas Women’s University in 1996 and collected her doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2007.
Powell received a bachelor’s degree in kinesiotherapy in 2000 before receiving her physical therapy assistant degree from Pearl River Community College in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal