USM alums named best team
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
University of Southern Mississippi alums Kimberly Schramm and Tanya Powell were recognized recently as the Physical Therapy/Physical Therapist Assistant Team of the Year by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Schramm and Powell have worked together for six year at Petal Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
Schramm got her bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Southern Miss in 1993. She earned her master’s degree in physical therapy from Texas Women’s University in 1996 and collected her doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2007.
Powell received a bachelor’s degree in kinesiotherapy in 2000 before receiving her physical therapy assistant degree from Pearl River Community College in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015