USM alums named best team
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2011
University of Southern Mississippi alums Kimberly Schramm and Tanya Powell were recognized recently as the Physical Therapy/Physical Therapist Assistant Team of the Year by the American Physical Therapy Association.
Schramm and Powell have worked together for six year at Petal Physical Therapy, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
Schramm got her bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Southern Miss in 1993. She earned her master’s degree in physical therapy from Texas Women’s University in 1996 and collected her doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2007.
Powell received a bachelor’s degree in kinesiotherapy in 2000 before receiving her physical therapy assistant degree from Pearl River Community College in 2003.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow