Williams rises to president
Ted Williams has been promoted to president of BankPlus’ Rankin County Banking Center. Williams has 23 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for over four years. Williams will work out of the bank’s Spillway Office.
Williams is a long-time resident of Rankin County. In the community, he coaches youth baseball and serves on the board of directors of the Brandon High School B Club. He has also served as a Civitan.
A native of Natchez, Williams graduated from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Leadership Rankin County.
Williams and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Colby and Trevor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case