Williams rises to president
Ted Williams has been promoted to president of BankPlus’ Rankin County Banking Center. Williams has 23 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for over four years. Williams will work out of the bank’s Spillway Office.
Williams is a long-time resident of Rankin County. In the community, he coaches youth baseball and serves on the board of directors of the Brandon High School B Club. He has also served as a Civitan.
A native of Natchez, Williams graduated from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Leadership Rankin County.
Williams and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Colby and Trevor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics