Williams rises to president
Ted Williams has been promoted to president of BankPlus’ Rankin County Banking Center. Williams has 23 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for over four years. Williams will work out of the bank’s Spillway Office.
Williams is a long-time resident of Rankin County. In the community, he coaches youth baseball and serves on the board of directors of the Brandon High School B Club. He has also served as a Civitan.
A native of Natchez, Williams graduated from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Leadership Rankin County.
Williams and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Colby and Trevor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center