Williams rises to president
Ted Williams has been promoted to president of BankPlus’ Rankin County Banking Center. Williams has 23 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for over four years. Williams will work out of the bank’s Spillway Office.
Williams is a long-time resident of Rankin County. In the community, he coaches youth baseball and serves on the board of directors of the Brandon High School B Club. He has also served as a Civitan.
A native of Natchez, Williams graduated from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Leadership Rankin County.
Williams and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Colby and Trevor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson