Williams rises to president
Ted Williams has been promoted to president of BankPlus’ Rankin County Banking Center. Williams has 23 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for over four years. Williams will work out of the bank’s Spillway Office.
Williams is a long-time resident of Rankin County. In the community, he coaches youth baseball and serves on the board of directors of the Brandon High School B Club. He has also served as a Civitan.
A native of Natchez, Williams graduated from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Leadership Rankin County.
Williams and his wife, Lori, have two sons, Colby and Trevor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site