Eminent Domain: Good Business… or Bad?
Published: July 18,2011
Eminent domain remains a hotbed of discussion in the Mississippi business community. MBJ staff writers Ted Carter and Stephen McDill interview NFIB state director Ron Aldridge and Parkway Properties chairman and interim MDA director Leland Speed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment