Eminent Domain: Good Business… or Bad?
by Stephen McDill
Published: July 18,2011
Eminent domain remains a hotbed of discussion in the Mississippi business community. MBJ staff writers Ted Carter and Stephen McDill interview NFIB state director Ron Aldridge and Parkway Properties chairman and interim MDA director Leland Speed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'
- Bryant wants to give hospitals funds to offset health care reform
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges