Eminent Domain: Good Business… or Bad?
Published: July 18,2011
Eminent domain remains a hotbed of discussion in the Mississippi business community. MBJ staff writers Ted Carter and Stephen McDill interview NFIB state director Ron Aldridge and Parkway Properties chairman and interim MDA director Leland Speed.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi