Greene takes new job
Roscoe Greene, long time resident of Rankin County, has been named customer service coordinator at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Greene is the first at the hospital to hold this new position.
Greene will be visiting patients to assure that their stay at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil