Greene takes new job
Roscoe Greene, long time resident of Rankin County, has been named customer service coordinator at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Greene is the first at the hospital to hold this new position.
Greene will be visiting patients to assure that their stay at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports