California company fined for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined another out-of-state telemarketing company for allegedly violating the state’s “No-Call” law.
The PSC reached a settlement with SmartReply Inc. of Irvine, California, whereby the company has paid $21,000 regarding alleged violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
SmartReply also has agreed to register as a telemarketer in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years