California company fined for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined another out-of-state telemarketing company for allegedly violating the state’s “No-Call” law.
The PSC reached a settlement with SmartReply Inc. of Irvine, California, whereby the company has paid $21,000 regarding alleged violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
SmartReply also has agreed to register as a telemarketer in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015