California company fined for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined another out-of-state telemarketing company for allegedly violating the state’s “No-Call” law.
The PSC reached a settlement with SmartReply Inc. of Irvine, California, whereby the company has paid $21,000 regarding alleged violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
SmartReply also has agreed to register as a telemarketer in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal