California company fined for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined another out-of-state telemarketing company for allegedly violating the state’s “No-Call” law.
The PSC reached a settlement with SmartReply Inc. of Irvine, California, whereby the company has paid $21,000 regarding alleged violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
SmartReply also has agreed to register as a telemarketer in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide