Entergy reports improvement in quarterly earnings
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation expects second quarter 2011 as-reported and operational earnings of approximately $1.75 per share.
Entergy reports the second quarter 2011 earnings improvement was due to higher earnings at Utility and Parent & Other, partially offset by lower results at Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
Second quarter 2011 earnings also reflect accretion from Entergy’s share repurchase programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal