Entergy reports improvement in quarterly earnings
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation expects second quarter 2011 as-reported and operational earnings of approximately $1.75 per share.
Entergy reports the second quarter 2011 earnings improvement was due to higher earnings at Utility and Parent & Other, partially offset by lower results at Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
Second quarter 2011 earnings also reflect accretion from Entergy’s share repurchase programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill