Entergy reports improvement in quarterly earnings
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation expects second quarter 2011 as-reported and operational earnings of approximately $1.75 per share.
Entergy reports the second quarter 2011 earnings improvement was due to higher earnings at Utility and Parent & Other, partially offset by lower results at Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
Second quarter 2011 earnings also reflect accretion from Entergy’s share repurchase programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued