Entergy reports improvement in quarterly earnings
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation expects second quarter 2011 as-reported and operational earnings of approximately $1.75 per share.
Entergy reports the second quarter 2011 earnings improvement was due to higher earnings at Utility and Parent & Other, partially offset by lower results at Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
Second quarter 2011 earnings also reflect accretion from Entergy’s share repurchase programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years