Entergy reports improvement in quarterly earnings
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
NEW ORLEANS — Entergy Corporation expects second quarter 2011 as-reported and operational earnings of approximately $1.75 per share.
Entergy reports the second quarter 2011 earnings improvement was due to higher earnings at Utility and Parent & Other, partially offset by lower results at Entergy Wholesale Commodities.
Second quarter 2011 earnings also reflect accretion from Entergy’s share repurchase programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet