State to auction off Mississippi Cottages
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
GULFPORT — More than 180 Mississippi Cottages will be auctioned to registered bidders beginning at 9 a.m. July 29 at the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency’s staging area at 10421 Turner Road, Gulfport.
The units will be sold in “as is” condition, which varies from new to needing multiple improvements. Interested buyers will be able to walk through the cottages prior to auction from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. July 27-28 at the staging area.
Proceeds from the sale of the cottages will be used to continue close out operations of the Mississippi Alternative Housing Program.
No employees from any Mississippi state agency or university are eligible to participate in this public sale. Per Section 25-4-105(3)(b) of the Mississippi Code, state employees/officers may neither directly nor indirectly participate in this sale or receive property offered in this sale.
All bidders must register with the auction company in order to participate. To register and to learn more about this auction, contact Thomas Auction and Real Estate Company at (662) 289- 7800, or visit thomasauction.net.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval