State to auction off Mississippi Cottages
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 19,2011
GULFPORT — More than 180 Mississippi Cottages will be auctioned to registered bidders beginning at 9 a.m. July 29 at the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency’s staging area at 10421 Turner Road, Gulfport.
The units will be sold in “as is” condition, which varies from new to needing multiple improvements. Interested buyers will be able to walk through the cottages prior to auction from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. July 27-28 at the staging area.
Proceeds from the sale of the cottages will be used to continue close out operations of the Mississippi Alternative Housing Program.
No employees from any Mississippi state agency or university are eligible to participate in this public sale. Per Section 25-4-105(3)(b) of the Mississippi Code, state employees/officers may neither directly nor indirectly participate in this sale or receive property offered in this sale.
All bidders must register with the auction company in order to participate. To register and to learn more about this auction, contact Thomas Auction and Real Estate Company at (662) 289- 7800, or visit thomasauction.net.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey