Hospitals in Philadelphia, Meridian affiliate
Published: July 20,2011
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. — Neshoba County General Hospital has signed an affiliation agreement with Anderson Regional Medical Center of Meridian.
Neshoba General CEO Lonnie Graber says the Philadelphia hospital will have access to Anderson’s business expertise and expand health care resources at part of a larger regional system.
Graber and Ray Humphreys, president and CEO of Anderson Regional, says Neshoba General will have access to Anderson’s specialty services.
Last December, Anderson Regional completed its purchase of Riley Hospital from Health Management Associates Inc. Both hospitals are located in Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19