Hospitals in Philadelphia, Meridian affiliate
Published: July 20,2011
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. — Neshoba County General Hospital has signed an affiliation agreement with Anderson Regional Medical Center of Meridian.
Neshoba General CEO Lonnie Graber says the Philadelphia hospital will have access to Anderson’s business expertise and expand health care resources at part of a larger regional system.
Graber and Ray Humphreys, president and CEO of Anderson Regional, says Neshoba General will have access to Anderson’s specialty services.
Last December, Anderson Regional completed its purchase of Riley Hospital from Health Management Associates Inc. Both hospitals are located in Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma