Hospitals in Philadelphia, Meridian affiliate
Published: July 20,2011
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. — Neshoba County General Hospital has signed an affiliation agreement with Anderson Regional Medical Center of Meridian.
Neshoba General CEO Lonnie Graber says the Philadelphia hospital will have access to Anderson’s business expertise and expand health care resources at part of a larger regional system.
Graber and Ray Humphreys, president and CEO of Anderson Regional, says Neshoba General will have access to Anderson’s specialty services.
Last December, Anderson Regional completed its purchase of Riley Hospital from Health Management Associates Inc. Both hospitals are located in Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him