Hospitals in Philadelphia, Meridian affiliate
Published: July 20,2011
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. — Neshoba County General Hospital has signed an affiliation agreement with Anderson Regional Medical Center of Meridian.
Neshoba General CEO Lonnie Graber says the Philadelphia hospital will have access to Anderson’s business expertise and expand health care resources at part of a larger regional system.
Graber and Ray Humphreys, president and CEO of Anderson Regional, says Neshoba General will have access to Anderson’s specialty services.
Last December, Anderson Regional completed its purchase of Riley Hospital from Health Management Associates Inc. Both hospitals are located in Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal