Hospitals in Philadelphia, Meridian affiliate
Published: July 20,2011
PHILADELPHIA, Miss. — Neshoba County General Hospital has signed an affiliation agreement with Anderson Regional Medical Center of Meridian.
Neshoba General CEO Lonnie Graber says the Philadelphia hospital will have access to Anderson’s business expertise and expand health care resources at part of a larger regional system.
Graber and Ray Humphreys, president and CEO of Anderson Regional, says Neshoba General will have access to Anderson’s specialty services.
Last December, Anderson Regional completed its purchase of Riley Hospital from Health Management Associates Inc. Both hospitals are located in Meridian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports