ICC kicks off fundraising for health facility
Published: July 20,2011
TUPELO — Itawamba Community College has kicked off a three-year campaign to raise $8 million for a new health science education center on the school’s Tupelo campus.
ICC President David Cole says the school has pledges of $5 million to the training center, $2 million. He says ICC will also apply $2 million of grants to the construction.
Site work has already been done for the school. Cole says an official ground-breaking could be held within a few weeks.
The new facility will host programs in associate degree nursing, licensed practical nursing, health-information technology, occupational therapy assistant, physical therapist assistant, radiologic technology, respiratory care technology and surgical technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency