Proposed Margaritaville marina gets DMR approval
Published: July 20,2011
BILOXI — Developers of the new Margaritaville Casino have received approval from the DMR to build a 27 slip marina as part of that project.
The marina will be built adjacent to the casino project, near the foot of 5th Street on Biloxi’s Back Bay.
A DMR coastal ecology representative told commissioners several other sites had been considered for the new marina.
The marina still requires approval from the Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)