Proposed Margaritaville marina gets DMR approval
Published: July 20,2011
BILOXI — Developers of the new Margaritaville Casino have received approval from the DMR to build a 27 slip marina as part of that project.
The marina will be built adjacent to the casino project, near the foot of 5th Street on Biloxi’s Back Bay.
A DMR coastal ecology representative told commissioners several other sites had been considered for the new marina.
The marina still requires approval from the Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force