Proposed Margaritaville marina gets DMR approval
Published: July 20,2011
BILOXI — Developers of the new Margaritaville Casino have received approval from the DMR to build a 27 slip marina as part of that project.
The marina will be built adjacent to the casino project, near the foot of 5th Street on Biloxi’s Back Bay.
A DMR coastal ecology representative told commissioners several other sites had been considered for the new marina.
The marina still requires approval from the Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access