Proposed Margaritaville marina gets DMR approval
Published: July 20,2011
BILOXI — Developers of the new Margaritaville Casino have received approval from the DMR to build a 27 slip marina as part of that project.
The marina will be built adjacent to the casino project, near the foot of 5th Street on Biloxi’s Back Bay.
A DMR coastal ecology representative told commissioners several other sites had been considered for the new marina.
The marina still requires approval from the Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending