Proposed Margaritaville marina gets DMR approval
by Associated Press
Published: July 20,2011
BILOXI — Developers of the new Margaritaville Casino have received approval from the DMR to build a 27 slip marina as part of that project.
The marina will be built adjacent to the casino project, near the foot of 5th Street on Biloxi’s Back Bay.
A DMR coastal ecology representative told commissioners several other sites had been considered for the new marina.
The marina still requires approval from the Department of Environmental Quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue