Bomgar solution tested, supports new Mac operating system
JACKSON — Bomgar announced that the Bomgar remote support solution fully supports the newly released Mac operating system, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Since its inception, Bomgar has been a forerunner in remote support for Apple products and technology, being one of the first to fully support Mac OS X for both end customers and support representatives. Bomgar has updated its most recent 10.6 and 11.1 product versions to work with the new Mac OS X Lion.
“We have fully tested and validated that the current versions of Bomgar run smoothly on Apple’s new Mac OS X Lion operating system,” said Huey Ngo, executive vice president of product development and engineering at Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015