Bomgar solution tested, supports new Mac operating system
JACKSON — Bomgar announced that the Bomgar remote support solution fully supports the newly released Mac operating system, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Since its inception, Bomgar has been a forerunner in remote support for Apple products and technology, being one of the first to fully support Mac OS X for both end customers and support representatives. Bomgar has updated its most recent 10.6 and 11.1 product versions to work with the new Mac OS X Lion.
“We have fully tested and validated that the current versions of Bomgar run smoothly on Apple’s new Mac OS X Lion operating system,” said Huey Ngo, executive vice president of product development and engineering at Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks