Bomgar solution tested, supports new Mac operating system
JACKSON — Bomgar announced that the Bomgar remote support solution fully supports the newly released Mac operating system, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Since its inception, Bomgar has been a forerunner in remote support for Apple products and technology, being one of the first to fully support Mac OS X for both end customers and support representatives. Bomgar has updated its most recent 10.6 and 11.1 product versions to work with the new Mac OS X Lion.
“We have fully tested and validated that the current versions of Bomgar run smoothly on Apple’s new Mac OS X Lion operating system,” said Huey Ngo, executive vice president of product development and engineering at Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA