Bomgar solution tested, supports new Mac operating system
JACKSON — Bomgar announced that the Bomgar remote support solution fully supports the newly released Mac operating system, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Since its inception, Bomgar has been a forerunner in remote support for Apple products and technology, being one of the first to fully support Mac OS X for both end customers and support representatives. Bomgar has updated its most recent 10.6 and 11.1 product versions to work with the new Mac OS X Lion.
“We have fully tested and validated that the current versions of Bomgar run smoothly on Apple’s new Mac OS X Lion operating system,” said Huey Ngo, executive vice president of product development and engineering at Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama