Bomgar solution tested, supports new Mac operating system
JACKSON — Bomgar announced that the Bomgar remote support solution fully supports the newly released Mac operating system, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
Since its inception, Bomgar has been a forerunner in remote support for Apple products and technology, being one of the first to fully support Mac OS X for both end customers and support representatives. Bomgar has updated its most recent 10.6 and 11.1 product versions to work with the new Mac OS X Lion.
“We have fully tested and validated that the current versions of Bomgar run smoothly on Apple’s new Mac OS X Lion operating system,” said Huey Ngo, executive vice president of product development and engineering at Bomgar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor