Corrigan elevated to partner
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, has been named the partner in charge of the HORNE LLP practice group that delivers comprehensive assurance; tax; fraud, forensic and litigation consulting; and business advisory and accounting services. Corrigan has also been named the firm-wide director of HORNE’s tax practice.
He joined the firm’s Ridgeland office. Corrigan came to HORNE in January 2010, bringing with him more than 20 years of comprehensive tax experience as well as managerial experience with multiple national firms. He also served as CFO for a Southeast-based regional bank holding company. Corrigan has extensive experience with public and private companies in industries including financial services, telecommunications, energy/utilities, transportation and real estate.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Louisiana State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA tax section, and he serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau