Corrigan elevated to partner
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, has been named the partner in charge of the HORNE LLP practice group that delivers comprehensive assurance; tax; fraud, forensic and litigation consulting; and business advisory and accounting services. Corrigan has also been named the firm-wide director of HORNE’s tax practice.
He joined the firm’s Ridgeland office. Corrigan came to HORNE in January 2010, bringing with him more than 20 years of comprehensive tax experience as well as managerial experience with multiple national firms. He also served as CFO for a Southeast-based regional bank holding company. Corrigan has extensive experience with public and private companies in industries including financial services, telecommunications, energy/utilities, transportation and real estate.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Louisiana State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA tax section, and he serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals