Corrigan elevated to partner
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, has been named the partner in charge of the HORNE LLP practice group that delivers comprehensive assurance; tax; fraud, forensic and litigation consulting; and business advisory and accounting services. Corrigan has also been named the firm-wide director of HORNE’s tax practice.
He joined the firm’s Ridgeland office. Corrigan came to HORNE in January 2010, bringing with him more than 20 years of comprehensive tax experience as well as managerial experience with multiple national firms. He also served as CFO for a Southeast-based regional bank holding company. Corrigan has extensive experience with public and private companies in industries including financial services, telecommunications, energy/utilities, transportation and real estate.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Louisiana State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA tax section, and he serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions