Corrigan elevated to partner
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, has been named the partner in charge of the HORNE LLP practice group that delivers comprehensive assurance; tax; fraud, forensic and litigation consulting; and business advisory and accounting services. Corrigan has also been named the firm-wide director of HORNE’s tax practice.
He joined the firm’s Ridgeland office. Corrigan came to HORNE in January 2010, bringing with him more than 20 years of comprehensive tax experience as well as managerial experience with multiple national firms. He also served as CFO for a Southeast-based regional bank holding company. Corrigan has extensive experience with public and private companies in industries including financial services, telecommunications, energy/utilities, transportation and real estate.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Louisiana State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA tax section, and he serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute