Corrigan elevated to partner
J. Eustis Corrigan Jr., CPA, has been named the partner in charge of the HORNE LLP practice group that delivers comprehensive assurance; tax; fraud, forensic and litigation consulting; and business advisory and accounting services. Corrigan has also been named the firm-wide director of HORNE’s tax practice.
He joined the firm’s Ridgeland office. Corrigan came to HORNE in January 2010, bringing with him more than 20 years of comprehensive tax experience as well as managerial experience with multiple national firms. He also served as CFO for a Southeast-based regional bank holding company. Corrigan has extensive experience with public and private companies in industries including financial services, telecommunications, energy/utilities, transportation and real estate.
Corrigan received his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Louisiana State University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA tax section, and he serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of Accountancy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports