Davis wins scholarship
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Rebecca Davis of Pascagoula was presented with the 2012 Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award at the Mississippi Main Street Association’s (MMSA’s) 2011 Annual Awards Meeting and Luncheon held recently at the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson.
This special award recognizes a Main Street Manager who has shown outstanding service to his or her community and program. The award is a scholarship to attend the 2012 National Main Street Conference. The scholarship fund was supported this year by a silent auction that took place prior to the awards ceremony.
Davis has been the manager of Pascagoula Main Street since 2002. She is the special events coordinator for all the promotions and events for Pascagoula’s downtown.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal