Davis wins scholarship
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Rebecca Davis of Pascagoula was presented with the 2012 Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award at the Mississippi Main Street Association’s (MMSA’s) 2011 Annual Awards Meeting and Luncheon held recently at the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson.
This special award recognizes a Main Street Manager who has shown outstanding service to his or her community and program. The award is a scholarship to attend the 2012 National Main Street Conference. The scholarship fund was supported this year by a silent auction that took place prior to the awards ceremony.
Davis has been the manager of Pascagoula Main Street since 2002. She is the special events coordinator for all the promotions and events for Pascagoula’s downtown.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life