Davis wins scholarship
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Rebecca Davis of Pascagoula was presented with the 2012 Charles O. Beasley Scholarship Award at the Mississippi Main Street Association’s (MMSA’s) 2011 Annual Awards Meeting and Luncheon held recently at the Old Capitol Inn in Jackson.
This special award recognizes a Main Street Manager who has shown outstanding service to his or her community and program. The award is a scholarship to attend the 2012 National Main Street Conference. The scholarship fund was supported this year by a silent auction that took place prior to the awards ceremony.
Davis has been the manager of Pascagoula Main Street since 2002. She is the special events coordinator for all the promotions and events for Pascagoula’s downtown.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.