E2America strikes agreement with HORNE LLP
JACKSON — Efficient Energy America Inc. (E2America), a supplier of HVAC optimization technology, has entered into an agreement with HORNE LLP, an accounting and business advisory firm specialized in franchise accounting and construction accounting, to advise commercial enterprises on the benefits of energy efficiency technologies.
E2America’s automated, wireless, retrofit HVAC control system helps reduce energy consumption and electricity costs, delivering savings throughout the life of the product. These savings can be combined with a number of utility incentives, energy rebates and tax credits which HORNE LLP can help commercial enterprises identify for even greater cost benefits.
“As more and more businesses turn to energy efficient technologies, we believe E2America’s system is like no other technology out there today for helping businesses reduce their electricity costs and usage,” said Dee Boykin, HORNE LLP’s partner in charge of franchise accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years