E2America strikes agreement with HORNE LLP
JACKSON — Efficient Energy America Inc. (E2America), a supplier of HVAC optimization technology, has entered into an agreement with HORNE LLP, an accounting and business advisory firm specialized in franchise accounting and construction accounting, to advise commercial enterprises on the benefits of energy efficiency technologies.
E2America’s automated, wireless, retrofit HVAC control system helps reduce energy consumption and electricity costs, delivering savings throughout the life of the product. These savings can be combined with a number of utility incentives, energy rebates and tax credits which HORNE LLP can help commercial enterprises identify for even greater cost benefits.
“As more and more businesses turn to energy efficient technologies, we believe E2America’s system is like no other technology out there today for helping businesses reduce their electricity costs and usage,” said Dee Boykin, HORNE LLP’s partner in charge of franchise accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that