E2America strikes agreement with HORNE LLP
JACKSON — Efficient Energy America Inc. (E2America), a supplier of HVAC optimization technology, has entered into an agreement with HORNE LLP, an accounting and business advisory firm specialized in franchise accounting and construction accounting, to advise commercial enterprises on the benefits of energy efficiency technologies.
E2America’s automated, wireless, retrofit HVAC control system helps reduce energy consumption and electricity costs, delivering savings throughout the life of the product. These savings can be combined with a number of utility incentives, energy rebates and tax credits which HORNE LLP can help commercial enterprises identify for even greater cost benefits.
“As more and more businesses turn to energy efficient technologies, we believe E2America’s system is like no other technology out there today for helping businesses reduce their electricity costs and usage,” said Dee Boykin, HORNE LLP’s partner in charge of franchise accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout