E2America strikes agreement with HORNE LLP
JACKSON — Efficient Energy America Inc. (E2America), a supplier of HVAC optimization technology, has entered into an agreement with HORNE LLP, an accounting and business advisory firm specialized in franchise accounting and construction accounting, to advise commercial enterprises on the benefits of energy efficiency technologies.
E2America’s automated, wireless, retrofit HVAC control system helps reduce energy consumption and electricity costs, delivering savings throughout the life of the product. These savings can be combined with a number of utility incentives, energy rebates and tax credits which HORNE LLP can help commercial enterprises identify for even greater cost benefits.
“As more and more businesses turn to energy efficient technologies, we believe E2America’s system is like no other technology out there today for helping businesses reduce their electricity costs and usage,” said Dee Boykin, HORNE LLP’s partner in charge of franchise accounting services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi