ERDC staff honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Four Vicksburg employees at the U.S Army Research and Development Center (ERDC) were recently named as U. S. Army Corps of Engineers 2012 Emerging Leaders. Selected to represent ERDC at the 24th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference (ELC) July 29-Aug. 5 in New Orleans are Information Technology Laboratory Research mathematician Dr. Amy Bednar; Coastal and Hydraulics Research civil engineer Dr. Kenneth “Ned” Mitchell; public affairs specialist Sara Leach; and, Environmental Laboratory Research biologist Cynthia Banks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'