ERDC staff honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Four Vicksburg employees at the U.S Army Research and Development Center (ERDC) were recently named as U. S. Army Corps of Engineers 2012 Emerging Leaders. Selected to represent ERDC at the 24th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference (ELC) July 29-Aug. 5 in New Orleans are Information Technology Laboratory Research mathematician Dr. Amy Bednar; Coastal and Hydraulics Research civil engineer Dr. Kenneth “Ned” Mitchell; public affairs specialist Sara Leach; and, Environmental Laboratory Research biologist Cynthia Banks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- SANDERSON FARMS —From family business to major corporation
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Bryant wants to give hospitals funds to offset health care reform
- FNC staff preparing for first 'The Forge' hackathon
- UMMC’s Landmark purchase gets IHL nod