ERDC staff honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Four Vicksburg employees at the U.S Army Research and Development Center (ERDC) were recently named as U. S. Army Corps of Engineers 2012 Emerging Leaders. Selected to represent ERDC at the 24th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference (ELC) July 29-Aug. 5 in New Orleans are Information Technology Laboratory Research mathematician Dr. Amy Bednar; Coastal and Hydraulics Research civil engineer Dr. Kenneth “Ned” Mitchell; public affairs specialist Sara Leach; and, Environmental Laboratory Research biologist Cynthia Banks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal