ERDC staff honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Four Vicksburg employees at the U.S Army Research and Development Center (ERDC) were recently named as U. S. Army Corps of Engineers 2012 Emerging Leaders. Selected to represent ERDC at the 24th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference (ELC) July 29-Aug. 5 in New Orleans are Information Technology Laboratory Research mathematician Dr. Amy Bednar; Coastal and Hydraulics Research civil engineer Dr. Kenneth “Ned” Mitchell; public affairs specialist Sara Leach; and, Environmental Laboratory Research biologist Cynthia Banks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations