ERDC staff honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Four Vicksburg employees at the U.S Army Research and Development Center (ERDC) were recently named as U. S. Army Corps of Engineers 2012 Emerging Leaders. Selected to represent ERDC at the 24th Annual Emerging Leaders Conference (ELC) July 29-Aug. 5 in New Orleans are Information Technology Laboratory Research mathematician Dr. Amy Bednar; Coastal and Hydraulics Research civil engineer Dr. Kenneth “Ned” Mitchell; public affairs specialist Sara Leach; and, Environmental Laboratory Research biologist Cynthia Banks.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win