Jones earns P.E.
Nathan Jones recently earned his professional engineer certification in the field of electrical engineering. He is a program/project manager in the Programs and Project Management Division of the Vicksburg District or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Jones is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he earned a bachelor of science in computer engineering. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Programs and Project Management Division in 2009.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Jones is the son of David and Paula Jones of Vicksburg and is married to the former Leanne Forrest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City