Jones earns P.E.
Nathan Jones recently earned his professional engineer certification in the field of electrical engineering. He is a program/project manager in the Programs and Project Management Division of the Vicksburg District or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Jones is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he earned a bachelor of science in computer engineering. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Programs and Project Management Division in 2009.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Jones is the son of David and Paula Jones of Vicksburg and is married to the former Leanne Forrest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training