Jones earns P.E.
Nathan Jones recently earned his professional engineer certification in the field of electrical engineering. He is a program/project manager in the Programs and Project Management Division of the Vicksburg District or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Jones is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he earned a bachelor of science in computer engineering. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Programs and Project Management Division in 2009.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Jones is the son of David and Paula Jones of Vicksburg and is married to the former Leanne Forrest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program