Jones earns P.E.
Nathan Jones recently earned his professional engineer certification in the field of electrical engineering. He is a program/project manager in the Programs and Project Management Division of the Vicksburg District or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Jones is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he earned a bachelor of science in computer engineering. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Programs and Project Management Division in 2009.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Jones is the son of David and Paula Jones of Vicksburg and is married to the former Leanne Forrest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker