Jones earns P.E.
Nathan Jones recently earned his professional engineer certification in the field of electrical engineering. He is a program/project manager in the Programs and Project Management Division of the Vicksburg District or the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Jones is a graduate of Mississippi State University, where he earned a bachelor of science in computer engineering. He began his career with the Vicksburg District in the Programs and Project Management Division in 2009.
He is a member of the Society of American Military Engineers and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Jones is the son of David and Paula Jones of Vicksburg and is married to the former Leanne Forrest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal