Landrum, Roberts appointed
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Robert Landrum of Ellisville has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
In 2005, Landrum received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
Rose Roberts of Pontotoc was named vice chairperson for the Board of Mental Health. Roberts is a clinical social work consultant. She received her bachelor’s degree from Blue Mountain College and her M.S.W. from Tulane University.
Roberts’ professional credentials include Licensed Certified Social Worker, Qualified Clinical Social Worker, Diplomat in Clinical Social Work and the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program