Landrum, Roberts appointed
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Robert Landrum of Ellisville has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
In 2005, Landrum received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
Rose Roberts of Pontotoc was named vice chairperson for the Board of Mental Health. Roberts is a clinical social work consultant. She received her bachelor’s degree from Blue Mountain College and her M.S.W. from Tulane University.
Roberts’ professional credentials include Licensed Certified Social Worker, Qualified Clinical Social Worker, Diplomat in Clinical Social Work and the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability