Landrum, Roberts appointed
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Robert Landrum of Ellisville has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
In 2005, Landrum received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
Rose Roberts of Pontotoc was named vice chairperson for the Board of Mental Health. Roberts is a clinical social work consultant. She received her bachelor’s degree from Blue Mountain College and her M.S.W. from Tulane University.
Roberts’ professional credentials include Licensed Certified Social Worker, Qualified Clinical Social Worker, Diplomat in Clinical Social Work and the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'