Landrum, Roberts appointed
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Robert Landrum of Ellisville has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
In 2005, Landrum received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
Rose Roberts of Pontotoc was named vice chairperson for the Board of Mental Health. Roberts is a clinical social work consultant. She received her bachelor’s degree from Blue Mountain College and her M.S.W. from Tulane University.
Roberts’ professional credentials include Licensed Certified Social Worker, Qualified Clinical Social Worker, Diplomat in Clinical Social Work and the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports