Landrum, Roberts appointed
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Robert Landrum of Ellisville has been named chairperson for the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. Landrum has served on the Board of Mental Health since 1994. He has also served on Ellisville State School Parent’s Association and the Mississippi Developmental Disabilities Planning Council.
In 2005, Landrum received the James “Jimmy” Stubbs Award, Commitment of Volunteer Service to Mississippians with Mental Retardation, Mental Illness, and Chemical Dependencies.
Rose Roberts of Pontotoc was named vice chairperson for the Board of Mental Health. Roberts is a clinical social work consultant. She received her bachelor’s degree from Blue Mountain College and her M.S.W. from Tulane University.
Roberts’ professional credentials include Licensed Certified Social Worker, Qualified Clinical Social Worker, Diplomat in Clinical Social Work and the Academy of Certified Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast