O’Neill attends conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Mike O’Neill, director with the accounting firm of Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co., was a delegate to the CPAmerica International 2011 Accounting and Auditing Conference held recently in Las Vegas, Nev.
This conference is an annual event sponsored by CPAmerica International, an association of major accounting firms of which Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co. is a member.
The national conference brought together CPAs from around the United States for networking, CPE training and informative speeches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment