O’Neill attends conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Mike O’Neill, director with the accounting firm of Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co., was a delegate to the CPAmerica International 2011 Accounting and Auditing Conference held recently in Las Vegas, Nev.
This conference is an annual event sponsored by CPAmerica International, an association of major accounting firms of which Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co. is a member.
The national conference brought together CPAs from around the United States for networking, CPE training and informative speeches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)