O’Neill attends conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Mike O’Neill, director with the accounting firm of Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co., was a delegate to the CPAmerica International 2011 Accounting and Auditing Conference held recently in Las Vegas, Nev.
This conference is an annual event sponsored by CPAmerica International, an association of major accounting firms of which Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co. is a member.
The national conference brought together CPAs from around the United States for networking, CPE training and informative speeches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block