O’Neill attends conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Mike O’Neill, director with the accounting firm of Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co., was a delegate to the CPAmerica International 2011 Accounting and Auditing Conference held recently in Las Vegas, Nev.
This conference is an annual event sponsored by CPAmerica International, an association of major accounting firms of which Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co. is a member.
The national conference brought together CPAs from around the United States for networking, CPE training and informative speeches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal