O’Neill attends conference
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Mike O’Neill, director with the accounting firm of Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co., was a delegate to the CPAmerica International 2011 Accounting and Auditing Conference held recently in Las Vegas, Nev.
This conference is an annual event sponsored by CPAmerica International, an association of major accounting firms of which Piltz, Williams, LaRosa & Co. is a member.
The national conference brought together CPAs from around the United States for networking, CPE training and informative speeches.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015