Phillips named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Charlie Phillips has been named administrator of Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility. Prior to joining Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility, Phillips served as an administrator in long-term care facilities and continuing care retirement communities and as a director in acute care hospitals.
A graduate of the University of West Alabama and a native of Alabama, Phillips joins Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility by way of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'