Phillips named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Charlie Phillips has been named administrator of Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility. Prior to joining Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility, Phillips served as an administrator in long-term care facilities and continuing care retirement communities and as a director in acute care hospitals.
A graduate of the University of West Alabama and a native of Alabama, Phillips joins Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility by way of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody