Phillips named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Charlie Phillips has been named administrator of Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility. Prior to joining Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility, Phillips served as an administrator in long-term care facilities and continuing care retirement communities and as a director in acute care hospitals.
A graduate of the University of West Alabama and a native of Alabama, Phillips joins Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility by way of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast