Phillips named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Charlie Phillips has been named administrator of Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility. Prior to joining Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility, Phillips served as an administrator in long-term care facilities and continuing care retirement communities and as a director in acute care hospitals.
A graduate of the University of West Alabama and a native of Alabama, Phillips joins Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility by way of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62