Phillips named administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Charlie Phillips has been named administrator of Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility. Prior to joining Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility, Phillips served as an administrator in long-term care facilities and continuing care retirement communities and as a director in acute care hospitals.
A graduate of the University of West Alabama and a native of Alabama, Phillips joins Jefferson Davis Community Hospital and Extended Care Facility by way of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs