Thompson added at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
T. Luke Thompson, M.D., has joined Ear, Nose & Throat, Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Thompson holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and otolaryngology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. Thompson also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Hedgewood Surgical Center in New Orleans, La.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons, American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports