Thompson added at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
T. Luke Thompson, M.D., has joined Ear, Nose & Throat, Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Thompson holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and otolaryngology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. Thompson also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Hedgewood Surgical Center in New Orleans, La.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons, American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus