Thompson added at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
T. Luke Thompson, M.D., has joined Ear, Nose & Throat, Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Thompson holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and otolaryngology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. Thompson also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Hedgewood Surgical Center in New Orleans, La.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons, American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal