Thompson added at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
T. Luke Thompson, M.D., has joined Ear, Nose & Throat, Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Thompson holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and otolaryngology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. Thompson also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Hedgewood Surgical Center in New Orleans, La.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons, American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute