Thompson added at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
T. Luke Thompson, M.D., has joined Ear, Nose & Throat, Associates, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic. Thompson holds a medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, La. He completed a general surgery internship and otolaryngology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. Thompson also completed a facial plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship at Hedgewood Surgical Center in New Orleans, La.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons, American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option