Three earn titles
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Three associates at Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, PA, recently earned licenses and certifications. Shane Armour, PE, was awarded his professional engineer license by the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Surveyors. Armour is a graduate of the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, and joined the CDFL electrical engineering team in 2010.
Amanda Taylor was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. Taylor is the sustainability coordinator for the firm, and graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor of marketing and a masters in management in 2002.
Gary Tree, PE, was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. He also received his Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC) from the Center for Health Design. EDAC-certified individuals base their healthcare design upon research and hard evidence that has been shown to promote better medical outcomes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces