Three earn titles
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Three associates at Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, PA, recently earned licenses and certifications. Shane Armour, PE, was awarded his professional engineer license by the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Surveyors. Armour is a graduate of the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, and joined the CDFL electrical engineering team in 2010.
Amanda Taylor was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. Taylor is the sustainability coordinator for the firm, and graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor of marketing and a masters in management in 2002.
Gary Tree, PE, was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. He also received his Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC) from the Center for Health Design. EDAC-certified individuals base their healthcare design upon research and hard evidence that has been shown to promote better medical outcomes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41