Three earn titles
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Three associates at Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, PA, recently earned licenses and certifications. Shane Armour, PE, was awarded his professional engineer license by the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Surveyors. Armour is a graduate of the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, and joined the CDFL electrical engineering team in 2010.
Amanda Taylor was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. Taylor is the sustainability coordinator for the firm, and graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor of marketing and a masters in management in 2002.
Gary Tree, PE, was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. He also received his Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC) from the Center for Health Design. EDAC-certified individuals base their healthcare design upon research and hard evidence that has been shown to promote better medical outcomes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast