Three earn titles
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 24,2011
Three associates at Cooke Douglass Farr Lemons Architects & Engineers, PA, recently earned licenses and certifications. Shane Armour, PE, was awarded his professional engineer license by the Mississippi Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Surveyors. Armour is a graduate of the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, and joined the CDFL electrical engineering team in 2010.
Amanda Taylor was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. Taylor is the sustainability coordinator for the firm, and graduated from Mississippi College with a bachelor of marketing and a masters in management in 2002.
Gary Tree, PE, was awarded LEED Green Associate status from the United States Green Building Council. He also received his Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC) from the Center for Health Design. EDAC-certified individuals base their healthcare design upon research and hard evidence that has been shown to promote better medical outcomes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss