Trustmark names VPs
Harold Harris has been named first vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian, where he serves as a financial consultant with Trustmark Financial Services in Wealth Management. Harris, a native of Meridian, earned a degree in business from Delta State University. He is a past president and founder of Tipmasters of Meridian.
Harris and his wife, the former Kathy Pizzuto, have four children.
In addition, Carolyn McLemore has been named vice president at Trustmark National Bank, where she also serves as a financial consultant for Trustmark Financial Services. McLemore earned a bachelor of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University (magna cum laude). She is a graduate of the College of Financial Planning as a chartered retirement planning counselor.
McLemore previously served as vice president for the Institute of Management Accountants and on the board of directors for the Downtown Jackson Exchange Club. She is a past leader for the Crown Financial Ministries and is a current board member of the Little Light House of Central Mississippi.
She is married to Gary McLemore. She has three adult children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing