Trustmark names VPs
Harold Harris has been named first vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian, where he serves as a financial consultant with Trustmark Financial Services in Wealth Management. Harris, a native of Meridian, earned a degree in business from Delta State University. He is a past president and founder of Tipmasters of Meridian.
Harris and his wife, the former Kathy Pizzuto, have four children.
In addition, Carolyn McLemore has been named vice president at Trustmark National Bank, where she also serves as a financial consultant for Trustmark Financial Services. McLemore earned a bachelor of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University (magna cum laude). She is a graduate of the College of Financial Planning as a chartered retirement planning counselor.
McLemore previously served as vice president for the Institute of Management Accountants and on the board of directors for the Downtown Jackson Exchange Club. She is a past leader for the Crown Financial Ministries and is a current board member of the Little Light House of Central Mississippi.
She is married to Gary McLemore. She has three adult children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force