Trustmark names VPs
Harold Harris has been named first vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian, where he serves as a financial consultant with Trustmark Financial Services in Wealth Management. Harris, a native of Meridian, earned a degree in business from Delta State University. He is a past president and founder of Tipmasters of Meridian.
Harris and his wife, the former Kathy Pizzuto, have four children.
In addition, Carolyn McLemore has been named vice president at Trustmark National Bank, where she also serves as a financial consultant for Trustmark Financial Services. McLemore earned a bachelor of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University (magna cum laude). She is a graduate of the College of Financial Planning as a chartered retirement planning counselor.
McLemore previously served as vice president for the Institute of Management Accountants and on the board of directors for the Downtown Jackson Exchange Club. She is a past leader for the Crown Financial Ministries and is a current board member of the Little Light House of Central Mississippi.
She is married to Gary McLemore. She has three adult children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail