Trustmark names VPs
Harold Harris has been named first vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian, where he serves as a financial consultant with Trustmark Financial Services in Wealth Management. Harris, a native of Meridian, earned a degree in business from Delta State University. He is a past president and founder of Tipmasters of Meridian.
Harris and his wife, the former Kathy Pizzuto, have four children.
In addition, Carolyn McLemore has been named vice president at Trustmark National Bank, where she also serves as a financial consultant for Trustmark Financial Services. McLemore earned a bachelor of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University (magna cum laude). She is a graduate of the College of Financial Planning as a chartered retirement planning counselor.
McLemore previously served as vice president for the Institute of Management Accountants and on the board of directors for the Downtown Jackson Exchange Club. She is a past leader for the Crown Financial Ministries and is a current board member of the Little Light House of Central Mississippi.
She is married to Gary McLemore. She has three adult children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money