Mad Genius lands Louisiana Hot Sauce
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2011
RIDGELAND — Mad Genius has added management of the nationwide Louisiana Hot Sauce Facebook page to its portfolio.
Louisiana Hot Sauce, a popular condiment produced by Bruce Foods, a New Iberia, La.-based company, had over 45,000 Facebook fans at the time it hired Mad Genius; those numbers are growing under Mad Genius management.
“Clients like Bruce Foods understand the importance of a strong social media presence, and we’re able to help guide them through running a large-scale promotion like this and maintaining engaging content, long-term,” says Chip Sarver, Mad Genius president.
Source: Mad Genius
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal