Mad Genius lands Louisiana Hot Sauce
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2011
RIDGELAND — Mad Genius has added management of the nationwide Louisiana Hot Sauce Facebook page to its portfolio.
Louisiana Hot Sauce, a popular condiment produced by Bruce Foods, a New Iberia, La.-based company, had over 45,000 Facebook fans at the time it hired Mad Genius; those numbers are growing under Mad Genius management.
“Clients like Bruce Foods understand the importance of a strong social media presence, and we’re able to help guide them through running a large-scale promotion like this and maintaining engaging content, long-term,” says Chip Sarver, Mad Genius president.
Source: Mad Genius
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility