Mad Genius lands Louisiana Hot Sauce
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2011
RIDGELAND — Mad Genius has added management of the nationwide Louisiana Hot Sauce Facebook page to its portfolio.
Louisiana Hot Sauce, a popular condiment produced by Bruce Foods, a New Iberia, La.-based company, had over 45,000 Facebook fans at the time it hired Mad Genius; those numbers are growing under Mad Genius management.
“Clients like Bruce Foods understand the importance of a strong social media presence, and we’re able to help guide them through running a large-scale promotion like this and maintaining engaging content, long-term,” says Chip Sarver, Mad Genius president.
Source: Mad Genius
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years