Mad Genius lands Louisiana Hot Sauce
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2011
RIDGELAND — Mad Genius has added management of the nationwide Louisiana Hot Sauce Facebook page to its portfolio.
Louisiana Hot Sauce, a popular condiment produced by Bruce Foods, a New Iberia, La.-based company, had over 45,000 Facebook fans at the time it hired Mad Genius; those numbers are growing under Mad Genius management.
“Clients like Bruce Foods understand the importance of a strong social media presence, and we’re able to help guide them through running a large-scale promotion like this and maintaining engaging content, long-term,” says Chip Sarver, Mad Genius president.
Source: Mad Genius
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015