Mad Genius lands Louisiana Hot Sauce
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 26,2011
RIDGELAND — Mad Genius has added management of the nationwide Louisiana Hot Sauce Facebook page to its portfolio.
Louisiana Hot Sauce, a popular condiment produced by Bruce Foods, a New Iberia, La.-based company, had over 45,000 Facebook fans at the time it hired Mad Genius; those numbers are growing under Mad Genius management.
“Clients like Bruce Foods understand the importance of a strong social media presence, and we’re able to help guide them through running a large-scale promotion like this and maintaining engaging content, long-term,” says Chip Sarver, Mad Genius president.
Source: Mad Genius
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues