Singing River opens new mental health facility
GULFPORT — Singing River Health System has cut the ribbon on its new location in Gulfport for providing behavioral health services.
“We’re fortunate with Singing River Health System to have seven physicians and nine therapists that work with our program,” said Lynn Truelove, COO for programs, SRHS. “We’re now in a position where we can provide services beyond just the hospital base.”
The Gulfport office is home to the BHS Structured Outpatient Program. Services provided within the SOP include individual and family therapy, group psychotherapy, relationship therapy, psychological testing, medication management.
SRHS is also offering child and adolescent psychiatry at the Gulfport location.
Source: Singing River
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations