Singing River opens new mental health facility
GULFPORT — Singing River Health System has cut the ribbon on its new location in Gulfport for providing behavioral health services.
“We’re fortunate with Singing River Health System to have seven physicians and nine therapists that work with our program,” said Lynn Truelove, COO for programs, SRHS. “We’re now in a position where we can provide services beyond just the hospital base.”
The Gulfport office is home to the BHS Structured Outpatient Program. Services provided within the SOP include individual and family therapy, group psychotherapy, relationship therapy, psychological testing, medication management.
SRHS is also offering child and adolescent psychiatry at the Gulfport location.
Source: Singing River
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win