Singing River opens new mental health facility
GULFPORT — Singing River Health System has cut the ribbon on its new location in Gulfport for providing behavioral health services.
“We’re fortunate with Singing River Health System to have seven physicians and nine therapists that work with our program,” said Lynn Truelove, COO for programs, SRHS. “We’re now in a position where we can provide services beyond just the hospital base.”
The Gulfport office is home to the BHS Structured Outpatient Program. Services provided within the SOP include individual and family therapy, group psychotherapy, relationship therapy, psychological testing, medication management.
SRHS is also offering child and adolescent psychiatry at the Gulfport location.
Source: Singing River
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves