Singing River opens new mental health facility
GULFPORT — Singing River Health System has cut the ribbon on its new location in Gulfport for providing behavioral health services.
“We’re fortunate with Singing River Health System to have seven physicians and nine therapists that work with our program,” said Lynn Truelove, COO for programs, SRHS. “We’re now in a position where we can provide services beyond just the hospital base.”
The Gulfport office is home to the BHS Structured Outpatient Program. Services provided within the SOP include individual and family therapy, group psychotherapy, relationship therapy, psychological testing, medication management.
SRHS is also offering child and adolescent psychiatry at the Gulfport location.
Source: Singing River
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports