Singing River opens new mental health facility
GULFPORT — Singing River Health System has cut the ribbon on its new location in Gulfport for providing behavioral health services.
“We’re fortunate with Singing River Health System to have seven physicians and nine therapists that work with our program,” said Lynn Truelove, COO for programs, SRHS. “We’re now in a position where we can provide services beyond just the hospital base.”
The Gulfport office is home to the BHS Structured Outpatient Program. Services provided within the SOP include individual and family therapy, group psychotherapy, relationship therapy, psychological testing, medication management.
SRHS is also offering child and adolescent psychiatry at the Gulfport location.
Source: Singing River
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey