Construction of new outlet mall to begin next summer
Published: July 27,2011
SOUTHAVEN — Southaven residents and visitors soon will have another shopping option when an outlet mall with 50-plus brand name and designer stores opens its doors.
Slated for 2013, the 330,000-square-foot facility will be the same size as the Shops of Grand River, which opened last year in Leeds, Ala.
The Commercial Appeal reports Memphis-based Poag Lifestyle Centers and the Simkin Group announced plans yesterday to build the outlet center at Interstate 55 and Church Road.
Construction on The Outlet Shops of the Mid-South is scheduled to start next summer with the mall opening in fall 2013.
Bob Rogers, the chief operating officer of Poag Lifestyle Centers, says the outlet center is expected to provide millions to the local and state economy.
Source: Commercial Appeal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today