Resinall expanding plant for new products
HATTIESBURG — Resinall is expanding its operations in Hattiesburg to accommodate the manufacture of white water resins.
Resinall is constructing a new three-story, 3,000-square-foot facility at its current Dixie Pine Road location. The project represents a company investment of $17 million and will create 10 new jobs and retain the existing 120 currently in place at the facility.
“It will allow commercialization of our newest technology, allow entry into new markets, create jobs and help to protect approximately 120 existing jobs,” said Resinall executive vice president Lee Godina.
Resinall manufactures resins/polymers for use as binders and/or elastomer modifiers in a wide range of industrial applications, such as printing ink, adhesives, rubber, coating and specialty items. The company’s resins are made from both natural and synthetic raw materials using numerous chemical reactions and process equipment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center