Resinall expanding plant for new products
HATTIESBURG — Resinall is expanding its operations in Hattiesburg to accommodate the manufacture of white water resins.
Resinall is constructing a new three-story, 3,000-square-foot facility at its current Dixie Pine Road location. The project represents a company investment of $17 million and will create 10 new jobs and retain the existing 120 currently in place at the facility.
“It will allow commercialization of our newest technology, allow entry into new markets, create jobs and help to protect approximately 120 existing jobs,” said Resinall executive vice president Lee Godina.
Resinall manufactures resins/polymers for use as binders and/or elastomer modifiers in a wide range of industrial applications, such as printing ink, adhesives, rubber, coating and specialty items. The company’s resins are made from both natural and synthetic raw materials using numerous chemical reactions and process equipment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal