Resinall expanding plant for new products
HATTIESBURG — Resinall is expanding its operations in Hattiesburg to accommodate the manufacture of white water resins.
Resinall is constructing a new three-story, 3,000-square-foot facility at its current Dixie Pine Road location. The project represents a company investment of $17 million and will create 10 new jobs and retain the existing 120 currently in place at the facility.
“It will allow commercialization of our newest technology, allow entry into new markets, create jobs and help to protect approximately 120 existing jobs,” said Resinall executive vice president Lee Godina.
Resinall manufactures resins/polymers for use as binders and/or elastomer modifiers in a wide range of industrial applications, such as printing ink, adhesives, rubber, coating and specialty items. The company’s resins are made from both natural and synthetic raw materials using numerous chemical reactions and process equipment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics