Resinall expanding plant for new products
HATTIESBURG — Resinall is expanding its operations in Hattiesburg to accommodate the manufacture of white water resins.
Resinall is constructing a new three-story, 3,000-square-foot facility at its current Dixie Pine Road location. The project represents a company investment of $17 million and will create 10 new jobs and retain the existing 120 currently in place at the facility.
“It will allow commercialization of our newest technology, allow entry into new markets, create jobs and help to protect approximately 120 existing jobs,” said Resinall executive vice president Lee Godina.
Resinall manufactures resins/polymers for use as binders and/or elastomer modifiers in a wide range of industrial applications, such as printing ink, adhesives, rubber, coating and specialty items. The company’s resins are made from both natural and synthetic raw materials using numerous chemical reactions and process equipment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet