Resinall expanding plant for new products
HATTIESBURG — Resinall is expanding its operations in Hattiesburg to accommodate the manufacture of white water resins.
Resinall is constructing a new three-story, 3,000-square-foot facility at its current Dixie Pine Road location. The project represents a company investment of $17 million and will create 10 new jobs and retain the existing 120 currently in place at the facility.
“It will allow commercialization of our newest technology, allow entry into new markets, create jobs and help to protect approximately 120 existing jobs,” said Resinall executive vice president Lee Godina.
Resinall manufactures resins/polymers for use as binders and/or elastomer modifiers in a wide range of industrial applications, such as printing ink, adhesives, rubber, coating and specialty items. The company’s resins are made from both natural and synthetic raw materials using numerous chemical reactions and process equipment.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects