Boyer heading Opera
As the Mississippi Opera enters its 66th season, it has a new executive director. The Clarion-Ledger reports that Sherry Castle Boyer moved up from marketing director.
She replaces Elizabeth Buyan, who is now associate director of institutional advancement at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training