Boyer heading Opera
As the Mississippi Opera enters its 66th season, it has a new executive director. The Clarion-Ledger reports that Sherry Castle Boyer moved up from marketing director.
She replaces Elizabeth Buyan, who is now associate director of institutional advancement at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center